Sign in to follow this  
kyrillos

New airports in ultimate traffic live

3 minutes ago, newtie said:

excellent support along the way.

I wouldn't say excellent. Sure UTL does the job and the UI is good/very good in my opinion. There hasn't been an update in a while and some models textures are lacking "HD" or sharpness. 

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

8 minutes ago, newtie said:

They really need to charge for this 😎

Definitely won't happen when it's based around freeware models, repaints and schedule work.

Edited by Sethos1988

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

A company needs to develop an AI from the ground up, none of these reused crappy models from FSX... 

Looks like 90% of the responds have missed the OP's need .... 

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

4 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Looks like 90% of the responds have missed the OP's need .... 

Sort of yes, it's just not the answer he was looking for most likely. The easiest and best solution to the op's question is to use the AI Manager and then disable any of those added airlines in UTL.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

1 hour ago, ols500 said:

I wouldn't say excellent. Sure UTL does the job and the UI is good/very good in my opinion. There hasn't been an update in a while and some models textures are lacking "HD" or sharpness. 

I meant AIM.

Oh Ok 

On 4/21/2019 at 5:25 AM, Peter Webber said:

I agree. I have used AIG and have every new airport populated (The AIG Manager detects the ICAO codes on your simulator whether outdated or new and populates the airports accordingly). For example, I have FAOR (Old code FAJS) and the airport is fully populated. Same for FALE which was similar to a "ghost town" with the payware AI products.The payware AI options could never do that. I have every airline that flies to my part of the world and every airport is populated using AIG. I have deleted my payware products. 

does aig complete their routes? I don't see any traffic between FAOR and FACT when flying the route!!

15 hours ago, newtie said:

I had a few bumps when I first started using AIM OCI but those have been resolved. I used to use UTL and then made the jump. Excellent program with excellent support along the way. It couldn't be easier to use, trust me. Requires no tweaking or anything of that nature; the app controls all of it.

They really need to charge for this 😎

Cheers,

Mark

Can this program be used with UTL to simply add a few cargo airlines?

Yes, you can use both. AIM is controlled by the in sim slider, so you have to turn off the default bgl files first. I still prefer UTL because of the lower footprint it imposes on the sim. AIM is terrific, but you are now back to loading ai directly inside the sim so the FPS will drop faster if you go to high densities of traffic. However, if you are just using a few added routes it should be fine. I am already making myself a few routes to use for the upcoming SEQM so it won't be bare. I will just turn them on when I go to that airport.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

43 minutes ago, kurtb said:

does aig complete their routes? I don't see any traffic between FAOR and FACT when flying the route!!

Yes. Plenty of aircraft at FAOR and FALE. Mango, Safair, kulula, BA, Emirates, etc. The application detects the new ICAO codes and populates accordingly.

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

22 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

Yes. Plenty of aircraft at FAOR and FALE. Mango, Safair, kulula, BA, Emirates, etc. The application detects the new ICAO codes and populates accordingly.

what i meant is that i don't see any traffic when flying between the airports, only arriving and departures are visible

26 minutes ago, kurtb said:

what i meant is that i don't see any traffic when flying between the airports, only arriving and departures are visible

Yes, I do encounter traffic enroute.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Just now, Peter Webber said:

Yes, I do encounter traffic enroute.

i have my traffic slider at 10%, mega traffic at FAOR,FALE, but no traffic at smaller airports FAGG, FALA ,FAKM,FAKN,FAWB,FAPE,FAEL,FAWB etc

what is the recommended % if i may ask, tx