Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

RESENTIUM - GLOBAL EARTH X-PLANE 11 - New product!

RESENTIUM.COM LTD. - GLOBAL EARTH X-PLANE 11 - EUR 69.90 

Global Earth - A new era of representation of reality in the simulator.

213475_Screenshot-9.png

New product for X plane 11 released!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

That's a lot of money to drop for an unknown product, unknown company.... the company name sums up how I fear many people might feel after dropping this sort of money on it. 

• Like 4

I just visited their site, and with how little information they have on this product, I definitely would not take my chances on it, especially for the price they are asking. There are only a few pictures, no video, and the description does not convince me to buy. I hope they post more information on it.

Isn't ORBX developing something like this?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Well someone is going to buy it and post videos and pictures of it, preferrably paired up with the likes of HD/UHD mesh and xEurope v2 etc. I do look forward to reviews of it, the potential for texture replacement in X-plane to be a game changer is there.

It's interesting, but as others have said there are not many screenshots and most of them are taken in low light, which shows X-Planes lighting and atmosphere more than the replacement textures. To justify the price, IMO they need to include seasonal textures too, but no mention of that. Also, they do not show any closeups of the improved autogen they list as a feature, so not much to go on. As Bunkers said, we will have to wait and see more screenshots and videos, from those willing to buy based on so little information, to really see if the improvements justify the price tag.

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

ORBX is developing the TrueEarth scenery which is photoreal with autogen.  The description for this product says it contains new terrain textures and autogen.

The upside with this is that it covers the whole world, unlike ORBX's TrueEarth where each release only covers a tiny part of the world.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Sounds like bad marketing, but here are some screenshots:

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/gloear

Orbx plans something similar to FTX Global in P3D. I will wait patiently.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

7 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

I'd rather wait for this https://www.thresholdx.net/news/sfdgbl

That's the one I'm waiting for too. I'm not a fan of ortho-based scenery (even the Orbx stuff), so I like where this project is headed. 

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

The price down to EUR 39.90.

Edited by JLuis

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hmm, so they dropped the price. If it is a fantastic product then they're going the wrong way at promoting it. I see no side-by-side shots (or even high quality shots), the website is badly written and it's giving out very bad vibes. I hope they sort all this out and put some effort into the promotional material and I'm sure this will convince more to drop money for it.

• Upvote 4