JLuis

RESENTIUM - GLOBAL EARTH X-PLANE 11 - New product!

I honestly can't see any difference :P. I don't know what this developer is doing, but something doesn't seem right here.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This looks very suspicious indeed.

At least some good screenshots would be nice.... These dark, low-res pictures are a red flag...be warned

Yeah, can't really figure out if these guys are just very green in the marketing department or if they are trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. No comparisons, screenshots where it's hard to make out anything and the rest barely looks like an improvement. To top it off, they release two videos full of copyrighted music. Some people can't watch either because of it.

As far as I can tell, the buildings are the ones from Laminar, but with adjusted texture color. I hope they got the permissions from Laminar, otherwise there will be in serious trouble.

But let's give them the benefit of doubt. Replacing the whole texture set is a huge undertaking that nobody tackled till then, except for the coming product by MisterX6. Indeed, we need comparisons. And very few will buy the product if it's not clearly better than the default.

And, IMHO, the people should refrain from using bad language and bullying a new developer. Producing textures is a lot of work, whatever the result.

Pascal

• Like 3

I think we are not bullying a new developer here. 70 dollars is a lot of money for an add-on. The video's they show are beyond redicilous with no close-up what so ever.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Everyone must do what they have to but I'm not going to spend money here. If their product proves to be ok then I'm the first to grab some cash

It's only $45. I am going to wait for SFD global textures.

Posted (edited)

In the videos, I did not see any difference between X-Plane default and Resentium Global Earth. Especially the coast line no difference. I think I will wait for Orbx True Earth Washington etc, is much better looking imho.

Edited by michelh