Sign in to follow this  
slashed2

FSX Demo?

Hi ACES team,I do not know if you can say or not due to the announcement constraints placed on the team, but I was wondering if a downloadable FSX demo be available at some point in time?It seems your team have "caught up" with the times in producing this FSX [missions, graphics, etc] perhaps a demo version too?

Don't quote me, but I believe there was a thread a month or two ago where the possibility of a demo was neither confirmed or denied by one of the devs, who seemed to lean towards the affirmative if I remember correctly.Ian.

Found the thread, Tdragger was being subtle but it is leaning towards a yes, there will be some form of demo version.Ian.

Thanks, and oops sorry I admitably forgot to search this time around (actually I frequent this forum so often I go by memory :)

I usually can never find what I'm looking for using search so go by memory myself and never understood why people get upset when people post a question that was answered in a thread that died 6 months prior. I was actually suprised that I found it, but wanted to confirm it for myself as well, just was unable to link to the thread.Ian.