Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

official trailer -??

Yesss .... I have to say that from artistic side ..I`m not impressed after watch this "trailer" sorry but really poor...( why just not to ask guy like ARKITEKT http://www.arkitekture.co.uk/ TO MAKE IT AS IT SHOULD BE ...echhh )good thing he`s going to be beta team member :))) so great videos are comming....from improvments side ..yess as for know there is a lot of new and better things to come .. specially wather is really looking good,but hardcore simmers still waiting for their news ,BECAUSE AS FOR KNOW we are talking only about eye candy , arcade missions , and running elephants ..:))) don`t take me wrong ,ok it`s also important ( for many reasons,new users etc, etc), but as titlle says" FLIGHT SIMULATOR" so what`s about really important improvments like flight dynamic,wheather and it`s behaviour on aircrafts and enviroment,and many many more.. what is new for real simmers :)) ???Finally I want to say that I`m looking forward with optimism and with really hope that FSX will be great platform for add-ons developers .btw is there any High resolution version of "official" trailer ?brds

He shouldn't have made any mention of the Beta and he will probably get into a heap of trouble for saying so.

Guest nem

>Yesss .... I have to say that from artistic side ..I`m not>impressed after watch this "trailer" sorry but really poor...(Yesss... from an artistic side I'm really impressed by your spelling and punctuation...(So spell flames suck. Sue me. ;))Really now, if you're going to bash other people's work (I couldn't see any constructive criticism in your posting) at least do it with a minimum of style.>btw is there any High resolution version of "official" trailer>?Why would you need a high resolution version of a poor trailer anyway? :)Regards,http://www.bremmekamp.com/img/misc/avsim.jpg

Guest Adeym

I've not been told not to mention anything, and if microsoft contact me saying I should have not said anything, then I apologise. Obviously, I won't devolge any inside information, but anything I have said thus far can be found metioned on the Blog's of the FS devs if you look hard enough.I think this should be the end of the subject...I appologise for opening my trap.

Another tester is revealed :(

Yes, I can understand, I can easily see a few other people who have mentioned that they are betas, and as I sit here and think about it, I guess it isn't a huge deal, I just thought in previous NDA's it was covered that you weren't to say if you were a beta...:)

Guest Adeym

>Yes, I can understand, I can easily see a few other people>who have mentioned that they are betas, and as I sit here and>think about it, I guess it isn't a huge deal, I just thought>in previous NDA's it was covered that you weren't to say if>you were a beta...>>:)Well, Like I said, I did'nt read anywhere that I could'nt mention it and I didn't sign an NDA. I double made sure before I posted!There is a thread with a discussion on beta's anyway

Guest tdragger

Yes. A shame.

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>Yes, I can understand, I can easily see a few other people>who have mentioned that they are betas, and as I sit here and>think about it, I guess it isn't a huge deal, I just thought>in previous NDA's it was covered that you weren't to say if>you were a beta...>>:)Whenever I have invited people to be part of the process, the mail is signed something like this:"Whether you're interested or not, please treat this correspondence as confidential..."Which up until now everyone has respected, with a single exception.People who are part of the process should treat it as confidential if they wish to remain part of the process.Cheers,Jason

Must not have looked closely enough at the trailer...http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=8358&page=Although a trailer really can't show you what happens with flight dynamics etc, although the sailplane/glider shot should be enough to give a fair idea...The high definition version of the trailer has been spoken about in the forums here and there is a link to it listed...Someone please pass the cheese :-lol

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Guest davidvoogd

Actually I liked the trailer, it showed a little bit of everything, had some excitement, and really made you want to learn a bit more about the product. Keep in mind the trailer is most likely aimed at people new to flightsim to show them what it offers.