Sign in to follow this  
igorbischi

Missing SIDs from navdata

Hello,

I have the latest navigraph airacs (1904). Some SIDs on LIRF are present in navigraph charts but not in PMDG database. For example, NEMBO6A, GILIO7G, all the three TIBER... are missing from LIRQ.txt on PMDG/SIDSTARS directory. I try to delete and reload SIDSTART + NavData, but the result is the same.

Igor

Igor Bischi

The database on the identification page of the FMS shows the correct cycle? 

The departure is in two parts, load the appropriate initial climb first for example XENOL7A, then the SID transition.

Thank you for replying.

Yes, fms shows correct cycle, airac 1904.

NEMBO is a transition for several SIDs, like XENOL7A, but in the charts there is also the SID NEMBO6A. Actually on fms the result of XENOL7A + NEMBO transition is the same of NEMBO6A  SID (same waypoints and alt restricions). I am new to 737 PMDG CDU, maybe I didn't undersand something...

Igor Bischi

NEMBO6A starts at XENOL and not from the runway, you need to get there first via the initial climb eg XENOL7A