Sign in to follow this  
astro_liam

Repaint Requests

4 hours ago, futurebreadmachine said:

If only Carenado would have done the 72 variant instead...

I'm not sure that's out of the question. This being Carenado, they could probably get away with merely changing the exterior and name in the cfgs 😄

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

This being Carenado, they could probably get away with merely changing the exterior and name in the cfgs 😄

If they wouldn't change the FDE as well it would be a 'tad' underpowered 72 at high weight 😉 

In real life, the ATR 72 is a little bit underpowered. It's very funny to fly it during hot summer days or in the winter in icing conditions... it's a 4 tons heavier aircraft than the ATR 42 with only 300 hp added power..

On 4/24/2019 at 11:18 AM, Bagiu said:

Tarom Please, just a small work repaint 😄

YR-ATA-Tarom-ATR-42-500.jpg

This would be awesome! Could recreate the real world OTP-BUD-OTP I recently was on.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

On 4/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, Flieger-Marius said:

How often have I heard that sentence, lol.

You underestimate that completely. To put it in perspective: Just that single line from the T back can be 4h. 

Please. consider the TAROM. If you do it, it's gonna be a premium work for sure! 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I think the only really big missing repaints are the TAROM and the Sky Express (Greece) repaints.

Thanks to all for their work on repainting

Regards

Urmel

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree about Tarom for sure. They are very long time and loyal ATR operators, flying bothe the -42 and the -72 regularly, both domestically and internationally. Meanwhile many fictional repaints or historical ones, with airlines that no longer even fly the type, have been made available, we do not have a very much active livery of an airline that uses them heavily even now as we speak. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

On 4/20/2019 at 8:12 PM, mbismail said:

Request a repaint of Air Botswana

Air Botswana ATR42 A2-ABN.jpg

Here you go:

47714886861_91e3f5e1b1_h.jpgjk0124 

Soon available here on avsim

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

7 hours ago, kityatyi said:

Agree about Tarom for sure. They are very long time and loyal ATR operators, flying bothe the -42 and the -72 regularly, both domestically and internationally. Meanwhile many fictional repaints or historical ones, with airlines that no longer even fly the type, have been made available, we do not have a very much active livery of an airline that uses them heavily even now as we speak. 

Come on guys, we, the painters, do this for fun and for free. If Marius says it is too much work for him, accept that and enjoy what is available. Me, I never heard of Tarom before this thread, so I don't see the 'need' for this paint. Why not try it yourself? Painting aircraft is not that difficult, heck, even I can do it! Think about the satisfaction of flying your own paint! I posted a tutorial on flightsimdotcom to help you, and you can always ask if you get stuck, you know where to find me!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jankees said:

Come on guys, we, the painters, do this for fun and for free. If Marius says it is too much work for him, accept that and enjoy what is available. Me, I never heard of Tarom before this thread, so I don't see the 'need' for this paint. Why not try it yourself? Painting aircraft is not that difficult, heck, even I can do it! Think about the satisfaction of flying your own paint! I posted a tutorial on flightsimdotcom to help you, and you can always ask if you get stuck, you know where to find me!

if you haven't heard of the national airline of Romania, then you must be either living in seclusion or you're new to aviation because Tarom is around since the mid 1950s. They have been using the ATR for a very, very long time, having 9 of them in the fleet, of which 7 are ATR-42-500 series.

I am not interested in painting personally, but I am sure with time a great Tarom livery will surface itself, hopefully by Marius since he is absolutely the best.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

Ah, it just slipped from my todo list...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2