Sign in to follow this  
astro_liam

Repaint Requests

2 hours ago, kityatyi said:

if you haven't heard of the national airline of Romania, then you must be either living in seclusion or you're new to aviation...

I am sure with time a great Tarom livery will surface itself, hopefully by Marius since he is absolutely the best

Posts like yours are a great way to chase away painters like Jankees who do superb jobs and that for FREE. Not very nice. 

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jankees said:

Ah, it just slipped from my todo list...

Pathetic.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

1 hour ago, FDEdev said:

Posts like yours are a great way to chase away painters like Jankees who do superb jobs and that for FREE. Not very nice. 

If a post like that can "chase away" a painter, then that painter never even had the intention making that particular livery. 

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

When you're in a hole...Stop digging! The painter isn't actually being 'chased away', what he's saying is '%$£&* you!'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

3 hours ago, kityatyi said:

Pathetic.

What's really pathetic here is attempting to play out an excellent repainter like Jankees against a fellow repainter he just defended.

3 hours ago, kityatyi said:

If a post like that can "chase away" a painter, then that painter never even had the intention making that particular livery. 

There were about 1.5 hours invested into the WIP Tarom repaint I just dragged into the wastebasket. 

I'm sorry to the other Romanians who've requested this because I completely understand the historic and emotional value of that airline! 

But I feel like I just mustn't reward someone who'd sink that low to get free stuff, while even unwilling to consider doing any work of his own.

I hope this is understandable. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

It is a pity that such words have been said and, instead of doing good things for the community, we are fighting...

Edited by 46Pilot

On 4/26/2019 at 1:56 AM, futurebreadmachine said:

😍 If only Carenado would have done the 72 variant instead... oh well, cant have everything eh! 😄 

That's how they make money. They will release the 72 after knowing that everyone wants the 72 and will buy the 42 because it's the only one available then release the 72. That way you buy both. They did the same with the Navajo and the Chieftain.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, 46Pilot said:

But if MilViz will release their ATR in the meantime...

Different market, probably won't do much harm to Carenado. 

The Milviz is gonna look worse and be much more expensive. Your average Carenado pilot does not care for system accuracy. 

• Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

deleted

Edited by FDEdev

8 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

I'm sorry to the other Romanians who've requested this because I completely understand the historic and emotional value of that airline! 

But I feel like I just mustn't reward someone who'd sink that low to get free stuff, while even unwilling to consider doing any work of his own.

I was so eager to have this livery in my collection, but in this circumstances I prefer not to anymore. It should be a psychological test when you're signing up for this website 🙂

I respect your work Marius, thanks for doing this for free!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lucian_Vasile said:

I was so eager to have this livery in my collection, but in this circumstances I prefer not to anymore. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

On 4/29/2019 at 3:18 PM, Flieger-Marius said:

Thanks for understanding. 

I do totally understand aswell, no one is forced to do anything, specially for free and as a hobby. It`s a shame that there are people who consider they have the right to "demand" whatever they need and then being rude to others. I just found a request thread and posted my request as everyone else, but what some said here it`s beyond any form of respect. I made some liveries aswell back in the day when I had much more free time and I know how much work is involved so it`s sad when some show no respect to content creators.

• Upvote 1