Sign in to follow this  
astro_liam

Repaint Requests

On 4/29/2019 at 2:33 AM, Flieger-Marius said:

What's really pathetic here is attempting to play out an excellent repainter like Jankees against a fellow repainter he just defended.

There were about 1.5 hours invested into the WIP Tarom repaint I just dragged into the wastebasket. 

I'm sorry to the other Romanians who've requested this because I completely understand the historic and emotional value of that airline! 

But I feel like I just mustn't reward someone who'd sink that low to get free stuff, while even unwilling to consider doing any work of his own.

I hope this is understandable. 

Pathetic (and childish) as well.

Edited by kityatyi

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I’d love to see Air St. Pierre...one of the few North American operators

https://images.app.goo.gl/ejr9hYNoThMSs6Dp6

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Has anyone released or is anyone repainting an Aer Lingus Regional livery for the ATR-42 yet?

Bill

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, scianoir said:

Has anyone released or is anyone repainting an Aer Lingus Regional livery for the ATR-42 yet?

Bill

I have two, one from inibuilds https://www.inibuilds.com/carenado-liveries 

and the other from 7x7 Pilot https://7x7pilot.weebly.com/carenado-liveries.html?fbclid=IwAR0MM7NbWpmw0suVjOj6pTYSFQ8NXy-o6RIMhpuugyFLztf2CewbrAjWKyY

• Like 1

Liam Carbin

2 minutes ago, astro_liam said:

Many thanks Liam! I searched the usual sites but I have to admit that I wasn't even aware of the existence of inibuilds or 7x7 Pilot until I read your post. I was waiting for an EIR livery before purchasing the Carenado ATR so I will warm up my credit card now!

Bill

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 8:37 AM, kityatyi said:

Pathetic (and childish) as well.

You know, I'll do a Tarom livery now, and hand it out to those whom are grateful for the work all these fantastic painters do.
You know what, I'll do just that.

• Like 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

you should send him the files..., with big red 'YOUR PATHETIC' down each side of the fuse, over and under the wings, and an airline callsign : DIMP1...

Luke Pype

Hello fellows,

Is there any change to get Air Corsica repaint for ATR42-500

Its the only airline in Corsica and there is no repaint available for it.

Thank you so much

Best regards 

Nuno

Plz Plz Plz can we get a sky express greece livery they opperate so many atr 42s and fly to many greek islands and not having a livery for them is just wrong!!!

Sky-Express.JPG