Sign in to follow this  
astro_liam

Repaint Requests

I didn't mean to Hijack another thread and turn it into a repaint request area. 

So post them here and maybe a painter will see them and paint them 🙂

Liam Carbin

Please, American Eagle, with PBR textures. No need to publish a picture, a well known livery everywhere I guess.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

It's a bit of learning curve as it's basically trying to work with a flat file, which is a shame. I have an Aer Lingus regional in the works, a few issues due to the way the dds maps to the model which creates a non straight line. Here's a sneak peak. Not sure if I will finish it, I'll see how it goes.

58543923_2369444676419676_5412468909691371520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fdsa1-1.fna&oh=cc2d5969a8e4c59224cbe67988884617&oe=5D3C2252

Regards

Matthew

Edited by 7x7Pilot
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, 7x7Pilot said:

It's a bit of learning curve as it's basically trying to work with a flat file, which is a shame. I have an Aer Lingus regional in the works, a few issues due to the way the dds maps to the model which creates a non straight line. Here's a sneak peak. Not sure if I will finish it, I'll see how it goes.

58543923_2369444676419676_5412468909691371520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fdsa1-1.fna&oh=cc2d5969a8e4c59224cbe67988884617&oe=5D3C2252

Regards

Matthew

Tried to do this one myself, and had the same issue. Gave up. Yours is looking good though! 

Liam Carbin

[copyrighted Image removed]

Edited by Jim Young
Image removed as it is copyrighted. Provide a link.

First Air ATR42-500 so we can use it up north!

SkyExpress Greece have a bunch of ATR42s, even one in a Hybrid colours of Danish Air Transport, reg is SX-LOS, looking cool, you can clearly see who was the last owner. but Sky Express would have been very nice for Island hopping around Greece 😉

And Air Tahiti 42-500 as well! (Iknow they use only the -600) but it is the same plane, only panel are different.

Edited by Airway88

[Copyrighted image removed]

Edited by Jim Young
Copyrighted image removed. Please post a link.

6 hours ago, astro_liam said:

Tried to do this one myself, and had the same issue. Gave up. Yours is looking good though! 

Thank Liam, a bit more progress, just trying to find a way to just fix small issues of the mapping, here's what it looks like atm.

s9kqLc2.jpg

As you can see the mapping is a bit weird on just the left hand side and I'm not sure how to combat that issue (see below)

o4LWXgH.jpg

Regards

Matthew

• Like 5

6 hours ago, 7x7Pilot said:

Thank Liam, a bit more progress, just trying to find a way to just fix small issues of the mapping, here's what it looks like atm.

s9kqLc2.jpg

As you can see the mapping is a bit weird on just the left hand side and I'm not sure how to combat that issue (see below)

o4LWXgH.jpg

Regards

Matthew

That looks really good! Cant wait get my hands on her. 

Sadly I dont know what to suggest about the mapping issues apart from moving the text so its less noticeable. 😞 I had the same when trying to do this exact livery.  

It seems to be less noticeable on my Flybe livery USV8j8j.png 

• Like 1

Liam Carbin

Request a repaint of PIA

ATR_ATR-42-500%2C_Pakistan_International_Airlines_-_PIA_AN2034388.jpg

Edited by charliearon
Removing copyrighted photos. Post links to these only!