Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Pushback Cart keeps showing up everywhere

So last night I called the default pushback cart on a flight from KMIA to TNCM..Big mistake. Now every flight regardless of plane type this guy shows up, or calls me on the radio while taxing to the runway or taxing back in after a flight saying taxi to ramp for a push or he just suddenly appears hooks up and pushes my plane,doesn't matter that I just landed there and taxied up because here comes the push cart stalker,the guy follows me to other airports too. How do I fix this because its really annoying... 

Edited by z06z33

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

If you park at a ramp, the default push back will show up, Activating your parking brake should stop him from pushing you, theer is a freeware "better pushback" plugin, much better than default.

This does NOT sound like the default ground service truck behaviour at all. Do you have some sort of third party ground servicing stuff installed?

The default pushback option will NOT call you on the radio or anything like that - it will also NOT show up unless you call specifically for that.

Jan