Sign in to follow this  
Dazkent

Adding more GA traffic to my airfields

Hi

As a long term user of Ultimate Traffic 2 I am pretty happy with the amount of tube liners i see in the skies. I have just started doing more GA flights using the excellent A2A Cessna 182 but notice i don't get much in the way of GA traffic despite setting the sliders to max. I know there are new AI traffic products on the market but these seemed to be geared more to commercial tube liners. Can anyone recommend a way of getting more GA for my airfields? or which is be best package for me to upgrade to?

kind regards

Daz

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

1 hour ago, Dazkent said:

Can anyone recommend a way of getting more GA for my airfields? or which is be best package for me to upgrade to?

kind regards

Daz

It becomes tougher when you are looking at specific airfields. 

1) If you fly in one of the Orbx regions then their freeware AI Traffic for North America or Australia/New Zealand will get you more GA traffic, but only around their airports.

2) Search the AVSIM library for GA traffic.  However, you may need to use AIFP to compile and download a few aircraft.

3) Look in the library for airports by other users, who may have included traffic files.  There aren't a lot, but some exist.

4) User AIFP to roll your own.

I'm sure that you'll get a few more suggestions.  Good luck..

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

The HTAI Cessna singles pack is amazing. https://htai-models.com/projects.html   While it was designed for use in FS9, the ORBX AI traffic pack updated the models for use in FSX/P3d. It's a pure gem of an addon.

On that same note, the UGA bizjet packages also created for FS9 got the same treatment from the ORBX AI traffic pack, simply swap in the newer models and convert the traffic bgl's to FSX/P3d format with AIFP and you have awesome GA and bizjets that don't look like they are from FS98 like those in UTL.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

36 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

Thank you for the reply guys, you have given me great options to try 😀.

I mainly fly around the Uk. Is it easy to convert FS9 traffic to FSX?

Yep, AIFP will do it automatically..

Ernest Pergrem