Hello, 

I have a problem that is a little bit complicated. I am using a good working PMAX 5K and P3D4.4, but when I am trying to activate my new VR glasses my view in the cockpit changes to an outside view next to the airplane flight deck/cockpit. I am facing the nose from the aircraft instead of inside the flight deck/cockpit. The view keeps moving to an outside view I want it to stay in the cockpit. 

When I have my VR glasses on and I’m moving my face, the cockpit moves with me instead of me just moving. Normally when you move your face you can see the whole cockpit, but that’s not possible when the cockpit moves with me. The landscape view on the other hand is a good working function. 

I understand it’s a long complicated story but I hope someone understands the problem and perhaps knows a solution. 

Greetings, 

I think, if it's anything like the Rift set up, you need to select, in the P3D menu 'Repopulate origin' or something along those lines. 

EDIT: Just been to have a look. It's in Enable Virtual Reality sub menu, 'Recalibrate Origin'

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

15 minutes ago, Jaco Groeneveld Netherland said:

Hello Ron,

thanks for you answer but its not working.

i look for someone the use pimax 5k plus and p3d.4.4  

question is i think i need 2 sensors of the oculus rift ???

regards

As far as I understand, you can use the pimax with one base station as long as you set Channel a in pi tools

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

3 hours ago, Jaco Groeneveld Netherland said:

Hello HiFlyer,

do you have experience whit pimax 5k and p3d4.4  combination whit flyinside ?

Regards Jaco

No, I dont have the Pimax, I just try to keep up closely with all the VR stuff, and others with situations similar to yours have suggested the Channel A fix.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I have the Pimax 5k, but I don’t use flyinside anymore since P3Dv4.3 came out. Native VR produces a much better resolution clarity for me and the performance is more than satisfactory. 

Does this problem occur on all your aircraft? It sounds to me like somehow your cameras are messed up. I can’t offer you any real help other than to say I’ve never seen this problem.

I only usually have to do small movement changes to the default cockpit eye position. (usually head slightly more forward) I’m using Ezdock3 so the head position is saved for each aircraft.

Try a flyinside/Ptools uninstall and reinstall.

IM

Edited by Iceman2