Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the ATR42

Can be done also a Tarom livery? (even is 72)

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Tarom/ATR-ATR-72-500-ATR-72-212A/5486809/L

There is a 42 too in fact:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Tarom/ATR-ATR-42-500/5283013/L?

Thanks!

Edited by Vali

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

59 minutes ago, Vali said:

Can be done also a Tarom livery?

I cancelled my Tarom livery because of extremely unacceptable behaviour of one requester. (See "Repaints Requests" page 2f.)

As a compromise to @Lucian_Vasile, who showed so much respect for that decision, I have made at least the Skyteam livery YR-ATC, which release the next few days.

• Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Flieger-Marius said:

I cancelled my Tarom livery because of extremely unacceptable behaviour of one requester. (See "Repaints Requests" page 2f.)

As a compromise to @Lucian_Vasile, who showed so much respect for that decision, I have made at least the Skyteam livery YR-ATC, which release the next few days.

Understood, sorry about that. I missed the conversation. And thanks for the information and for the upcoming Skyteam livery.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Something for the cargo pilots. I know the orignal doesn't have windows and because it's not technically possible to cover them on the Carenado I didn't want to do the repaint.
It has however been requested an enormous lot, so here goes:

N903FX
Download
n903fx.png

• Like 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hi Marius,

thanks for your fantastic work!!! Did you consider the Sky Express Greece ATR? This will be fantastic to use with the High Quality Greece Airports we have for our sim.

Thanks

Urmel

Hi Urmel,

I have two more repaints that will be released and then I'm done on the ATR.

For Greek adventures, I already have SX-DIR and SX-OAX.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Hi Urmel,

I have two more repaints that will be released and then I'm done on the ATR.

For Greek adventures, I already have SX-DIR and SX-OAX.

Thanks anyway. Nothing for me. Both are fictional. (Olympic ATR42-600, Astra ATR42-300)

I'll wait 😃. I've enough to do with my AFD's, maybe one day I'll start repainting.

Regards

Urmel

Ah yes, I remember when I checked out who actually flew the 500 and got very surprised that I could count them with one hand. 😄

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

On 5/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, Flieger-Marius said:

Ah yes, I remember when I checked out who actually flew the 500 and got very surprised that I could count them with one hand. 😄

Yes, and this is my problem 😃 and much more, when I only use normaly high quality payware scenery's. No much choice for ATR42-500 routes in real.

your repaint are excellent, but don't work for me i see only black model without textures. Why? I have FSX-SE.