Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the ATR42

The Skyteam liveries are PBR only, thus will only work in P3Dv4+.
For future downloads, you can check the compatible simulators in the top part of the Readme page:

sdcykij.png

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

And my last ATR42: Czech Airlines OK-JFL

Thank you so much Marius for all your hard work with these and your other Carenado repaints. Not an easy under-taking!

Cheers,

Murray

Murray Dreyer

Is there a possibility to see one day an Air Calédonie or Chalair Aviation repaint ? Thank you for your hard work.

7 hours ago, SimboWales said:

Excuse me Marius but would it be too late to ask for an Air Wales skin please ?

19kqlM8.jpg

This brings back memories! I flew on this short lived airline's ATRs and Do228 a few times from Cardiff and Swansea to Dublin and from Cardiff to Cork in the early 2000s. The check-in area at Swansea Airport was in what looked like a small room in someone's home with just a single scales for weighing luggage! The airline's staff however always tried hard and were very friendly and flying with them was generally a very pleasant experience.

Unfortunately however their reliability became increasingly poor during the last few months of their existence culminating in some last minute cancellations causing me on two occasions to have to rebook flights the night before on the rival BA Regional service from CWL to DUB. I can vividly remember that one of these last minute bookings for the 180nm flight on a Jetstream 41 cost me more than a return transatlantic ticket that I had purchased about 3 months earlier!!

Still, in the end it was sad to see this nice little airline cease operations.

Bill

• Like 1

Great repaints!! so realistic like real!!!  hope to make tha upcoming carenado ATR72 of Olympic Airlines!

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Αρχείο:Olympic_ATR_72;_SX-BIE@ATH;14.06.2009_540al_(4328570067).jpg