Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the ATR42

Congrats for the originality of your website, very smart and funny at the same time.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

air aurigny very nice... thx...

Cheers T.

btw Marius... what about a beautiful ZK-MVA ANZ link black one? 😉

Thanks.
Problem is that all ANZ ATRs are 72s. I only do real life aircraft.

Here's another one that started out as experiment on matte PBR textures:

MM-62251
Download
mm62251.png

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

And please, please something for us here in Scandinavia... Finncomm A42

Best regards

Per

20 hours ago, Flieger-Marius said:

Here's another one that started out as experiment on matte PBR textures:

Just a question, Marius, do you think PBR textures are too shinny when you decided to make a matte version?, or it´s just that the real-world aircraft is matte?.

Excellent work, by the way.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hello Marius. I live in Guadeloupe and it’s possible you make the repaint of the F-OIXD Air antilles ATR please?

Edited by Alexxx971
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Just a question, Marius, do you think PBR textures are too shinny when you decided to make a matte version?, or it´s just that the real-world aircraft is matte?.

Excellent work, by the way.

Cheers, Ed

I have been contacted by someone who had trouble making an Alsie Express livery. He saw that I had done a dark livery and asked me for help.
Having the dark color sorted out, I noted that the repaint is matte and whether he knew how to reach that finish. I then made the modification and send him the files to make a repaint matte.
From there on I thought I need to implement that in one of my own, as well. So I searched for a real life matte one, of which the Guardia Di Finanza caught my attention.

38 minutes ago, Alexxx971 said:

Hello Marius. I live in Guadeloupe and it’s possible you make the repaint of the F-OIXD Air antilles ATR please?

Added it to the list, no promises, though.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png