Sign in to follow this  
MNORM

OZx Libraries

Hoping someone might be able to help me out here.  I downloaded and installed the OZx v3.5 full package for FSX.  Included in the package are the OZx File Libraries v1.2, but not v1.0 and v1.1.  I'm getting black buildings and some areas with totally missing objects.  I've searched all over the internet for the two missing packages with no luck.  Would someone with this package be so kind as to send the v1.0 and v1.1 File Libraries to me?  

Thanks!!

Markus

Edited by MNORM

Also, if anyone has the .bgls that allow the airports to be selected and show up in the GPS that would be great.

All the links to these files have gone dead the past few years.  Thanks!

The black buildings are primarily hangers at the airports...not sure if that helps.

On 4/23/2019 at 3:26 AM, MNORM said:

Hoping someone might be able to help me out here.  I downloaded and installed the OZx v3.5 full package for FSX.  Included in the package are the OZx File Libraries v1.2, but not v1.0 and v1.1.  I'm getting black buildings and some areas with totally missing objects.  I've searched all over the internet for the two missing packages with no luck.  Would someone with this package be so kind as to send the v1.0 and v1.1 File Libraries to me?  

Thanks!!

Markus

What do you mean by full package?
Last I heard 3.5 is an update to the separate 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 downloads.
You need them all plus the two libraries you are looking for.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

7 hours ago, gboz said:

What do you mean by full package?
Last I heard 3.5 is an update to the separate 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 downloads.
You need them all plus the two libraries you are looking for.

gb.

By full package I meant all of the sceneries up to v3.5. There was a recent upload of a full v3.5 (not an upgrade) to a number of websites. It’s a 5GB package that includes all OZx airports. Unfortunately the only library package that’s included is v1.2. As a result, there are many black and missing objects. With OZx now down there are no sites to download the 1st two libraries; v1.0 and 1.1. I’m trying to find, or have someone send me, these two earlier library packages for FSX...I found a P3d package but it’s  incompatible.

Im also trying to find the user developed .bgl that adds the 340 airports both to the GPS and the FSX database (so you can start at these airfields).

Thanks!

Edited by MNORM

On 4/25/2019 at 3:59 AM, MNORM said:

By full package I meant all of the sceneries up to v3.5. There was a recent upload of a full v3.5 (not an upgrade) to a number of websites. It’s a 5GB package that includes all OZx airports. Unfortunately the only library package that’s included is v1.2. As a result, there are many black and missing objects. With OZx now down there are no sites to download the 1st two libraries; v1.0 and 1.1. I’m trying to find, or have someone send me, these two earlier library packages for FSX...I found a P3d package but it’s  incompatible.

Im also trying to find the user developed .bgl that adds the 340 airports both to the GPS and the FSX database (so you can start at these airfields).

Thanks!

The 5GB 3.5 version listed at the FlighSim.com file library says their's is for FSX.
Might be worth downloading the whole thing again from there.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Thanks.  I have downloaded it twice from two different sites.  I use FSX...this isn't the issue. 

The package contains the executable file. OZx_COMPLETE/OZx_LIB_v1.2/OZx_Lib_v1.2.exe.  This only installs v1.2 of the object libraries.

V1.0 and v1.1 are missing from the package. 

Have yo tried over at the ORBX forum under community scenery addons.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

12 minutes ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

Have yo tried over at the ORBX forum under community scenery addons.

No I haven't.  Thanks for the suggestion!!  I'll have to search that out.

I was sent the installers from a very helpful forum member.  Everything looks great!

thanks!!

I'm also encountering the exact same issue - black buildings at OZx airports.

I downloaded the OZx 3.5 'complete', and it also came witn v1.2 of the OZx libraries, but not v1.0 or 1.1.

Any help?