Sign in to follow this  
David27

Milviz Cessna 310 Redux rain problem

Hello,

Firstly, sorry for my english, I don't know very well, but I hope you will understand my problem.

I have a weird issue with this plane when raining. When I select from MVAMS default WX option I can't see de rain drops outside of the plane and can see the rain drops only on plane windows. To mention that I have installed the true glass feature which came with this plane. When I select from MVAMS only default option everything is working fine and I can see the rain drops on the windows and outside of the plane. I used same weather instance, exactly "Gray and rainy" from P3D default. My sim is P3D V4.4 so is no compatibility problem between radar version and sim version. I have the last radar from milviz for 4.4 version. I tried everything, delete shaders, delete all p3d folders generated in local and roaming. I uninstalled and reinstalled P3D and nothing working, same problem. Someone ever had this problem? Thank you in advance. I will attach two screenshots to see the difference.

https://imgur.com/Rfrs20k   without radar wx

https://imgur.com/WWJhsHT with radar wx

It seems that wherever TrueGlass is getting the rain effect from is not the same as the location that the WX is overwriting the rain.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

6 hours ago, JB3DG said:

It seems that wherever TrueGlass is getting the rain effect from is not the same as the location that the WX is overwriting the rain.

I reinstalled the plane without install true glass and is same problem. When I select from MVAMS option default with WX, there is no rain drops and the surface is wet. I tried with dynamic weather disabled...nothing changed. 

It seems that the problem is partially solved. When I load weather condition from Active sky, rain drops are there and everything work fine. Problem is now just when load some default weather from P3D, but this is not big issue because I don't use them. Perhaps problem is at precipParticle fx files from shaders folder after deleted them and let the sim to generate new files this solved in Active sky. But in same time I overwritted preciparticle fx with some backup files I did some time ago  from ShadersHLSL. I'm not sure if this is the problem because when I did reinstalled P3D and deleted shaders folder too it didn't solve it then. This is weird anyway. 

Edited by David27