Sign in to follow this  
cchiozza

No FO Sound Again

I got the FO sound 1 time and now nothing. I hear him pushing buttons and FA announcements. Device is setup and tested correctly. Any ideas???

Edited by cchiozza

Chris Chiozza

Yea I dont get it either. Now rebooting is not working. I hear FA and the clicks from the FO setting up the cockpit. Tried 2 different audio sources and no go. I will try that.

Chris Chiozza

Reinstalled drivers (Realtek) and got it to work one time. Its hit or miss. I am selecting the same audio source as Win10. I am running a 50" LCD via HDMI to the Nvidia 1080 and using the analog (green) adapter to the sound card on the motherboard. I have tried both the Realtek and Nvidia jack and have had both work 1 or 2 times. Could this be a conflict? How can I hear all other sounds including FA and the FO clicks setting up the MD? I really dont know what to try next. Bryan, I can let you remote into my machine if that would help.

Chris

Edited by cchiozza

Chris Chiozza

Hi Chris,

Your hearing some sounds, which is good.

In Windows Control panel, try setting your speakers to "Stereo" in the audio panel.

Also, from other thread:

Question:  I get no headset audio, or I'm losing my audio.

Answer: 

Uninstall your current audio drivers via the Windows Control panel, and re-start your system.  You want to use the Microsoft "Realtek" drivers.  Sometimes, custom audio drivers can cause this issue.

In Windows Sound options, uncheck the option that allows programs to take "exclusive" control of your audio device.

Update your audio drivers.

Open the Windows "Volume Mixer".  Ensure the "Applications" slider is not muted.

If using a USB headset, try using a port on the back of your computer rather than in front.

Another user did this: "I had to change Realtek speakers to 7.1 surround (even though I think I only have 5.1), uncheck optional side pair speakers, leave Select Full Range to Front left and right and leave Surround speakers on."

And this:

Question: I'm experiencing weird problems with the sound.  The volume is way off.

Answer:

A user fixed this by changing the sample rate in his Realtek HD audio manger to 24 bit 44.1 khz.

Cheers,

Ok, I will try that as well. I forgot to mention that I did set "stereo" which was already selected. Thanks, I report back.

Chris Chiozza

I uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled. It seems that the sound is different but I have the same issue. I have to reboot and go back to P3D for it to work. Here are 2 video showing what happens. Still set to 'stereo'. The check box to have exclusive control was checked but now unchecked.

Failed

Worked:

Chris Chiozza

Yea, did that as well and used a default plane. I finally brokedown And did a complete reload windows 10 As well as Version 4.5 Of the Sim. We loaded everything from scratch and Now I'm receiving a new error starting the MD load mgr. Attached is the error code. Went back to 4.4 and the same thing with another clean install of win10. Same error. Leonardo cant figure it out so now now I have 2 apps I cannot use FS2crew and the MD. Any ideas? Can I at least get a credit to something else? I already have most of your apps. Chris

Chris Chiozza

Well now I cannot submit the image. "application failed to start correctly error 0xc0150002"

Chris Chiozza

• Installed win10 and p3d4.4 instead of 4.5. Still no go. Just gave up but when install chase plane it install sim connect and now it works. Tried all the things above and still no FO voice. I dont know what else to try. Does the 777 work with P3d 4.4?
  •  

Chris Chiozza