Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karybdis

Traffic in FSX

Guest Andrew Sullman

Hi I'm new,Does this mean there will be road Traffic Accidences on the Highways.Andy

Guest Fjorko

Hi mateI don't think it will, sorry ! ( hope not ! :-) )

I would hazard a guess that there is the slight chance there may be one in one of the mission based flights... Given that there is a CHP repaint of the helo... Don't want to speculate tho...

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

I think there will be many accidents. Watch the trailer, they are all speeding on that highway :D.

I want to see a white Bronco chase at the Santa Monica Blvd... as real as it gets!;)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

The trailer shows traffic speeding through intersections. There will probably be many 'collisions' that have no effect.

The trailer has many sequences running at higher speeds than the normal 1x sim speed... don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

thats why I viewed one frame at a time ;)

It would be cool to come in on approach and see at random times some emergency vehicle lights swirling around on the highways below. Maybe have a cop giving someone a traffic ticket, or an ambulance and some police cars near an accident. These could be encoded to happen at random times, like the way we sometimes see meteors or fireworks in previous flight simulator versions.Just a thought...

Guest Karybdis

Well considering how excited the ACES team are about missions, I don't doubt it will be possible to do all this in a mission in some form... whether that ships with the game is another question entirely.

Guest dpc

Ya, I know its early and everything but that traffic needs to be slowed waaaaaay down. Actually, it looks like the clips are at faster than "live" speed.

Guest tdragger

It's been stated numerous times in other threads that video segments have been sped up.

Guest tdragger

Yep. That'll probably be what you see when we ship.