Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

GSX update on the way

1 minute ago, ZKOKQ said:

Think he meant FS2Crew ground handling app Ray.

Oh, right. I don’t have that so never realised what it can do.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Oh, right. I don’t have that so never realised what it can do.

No one has it. Been in development for quite a few years. 🙂

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

4 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

No one has it. Been in development for quite a few years. 🙂

Then you have to question whether it will ever be released. I’m more than happy with GSX and the continuous rollout of improvements have made it a superb addon.

Just something else to consider when this new flight sim program arrives. No GSX or any other third party addons.... probably.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

19 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Then you have to question whether it will ever be released. I’m more than happy with GSX and the continuous rollout of improvements have made it a superb addon.

The new GSX will be ok for me too. Going to kurb my fs spending for a while till we know more about FS 2020

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Ultimate Ground Crew X (UGCX) by Fs2crew will be released this year I believe.

Please note that it is focused on realistic Pushback. There is no catering, cargo loading, passengers animation, etc.

However you can use GSX and UGCX at the same time.

Edited by Simicro
  • Like 1

- TONY -

25 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

The new GSX will be ok for me too. Going to kurb my fs spending for a while till we know more about FS 2020

I very much doubt I'll be getting the new flight sim. Microsoft bailed out in 2007 and fortunately for us L-M took up the baton and have delivered an excellent product that 3rd party developers have made even better.

I have seen the video and found it telling that all the shots with two exceptions (Dubai and Pyramids) were of North America. Nothing in Europe which is a massive market for flight sim. There are many reasons why I am not interested in it (mainly lack of 3rd party in all probability) but also streaming the sim rather than buying and installing it on your own equipment.

I will continue to buy 3rd party addons for P3D.

• Like 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

16 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I very much doubt I'll be getting the new flight sim. Microsoft bailed out in 2007 and fortunately for us L-M took up the baton and have delivered an excellent product that 3rd party developers have made even better.

I have seen the video and found it telling that all the shots with two exceptions (Dubai and Pyramids) were of North America. Nothing in Europe which is a massive market for flight sim. There are many reasons why I am not interested in it (mainly lack of 3rd party in all probability) but also streaming the sim rather than buying and installing it on your own equipment.

You make some very valid points Ray.

27 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

but also streaming the sim rather than buying and installing it on your own equipment.

I'm with you on this one! I absolutely will not participate in any subscription schemes, and I suspect that there are a lot of people who feel the same way!

Pay attention here, Micro$oft!!!

Russ

• Like 2

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

33 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I have seen the video and found it telling that all the shots with two exceptions (Dubai and Pyramids) were of North America. Nothing in Europe which is a massive market for flight sim.

I guess you missed the nice shots of Marseille, Courchevel and the Bahamas.

As to lack of third party support and the sim being streamed...they've only released one short (very good) video. Isn't it too early to make assumptions based on very little information?

• Upvote 4

J.C.

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Microsoft Flight Simulator - i7 7700k 5.0 gHz - EVGA 1080ti FTW3 - G.Skill RipJaws 3200 MHz 32GB

@jacf182, not being a native of those places I didn't recognise them. But why not include London, Paris or Rome to show what they've done to Europe? With all respect to the places you've named they're hardly number 1 destinations for flight simmers.

If you were to advertise a new flight sim program and wanted the world to know it would be open to 3rd party developers you would include those three vital letters... SDK. They haven't and although I'm speculating I suspect Microsoft won't release one and will want a cut in all purchases. I know I started this switch of topic but I really don't want to continue the debate as it's not relevant to the topic. No more from me. :wink:

• Like 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Let's get this thread back on topic, please? Plenty of room for speculation in the dedicated forum :https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/863-microsoft-flight-simulator/

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

40 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Let's get this thread back on topic, please?

My fault, sorry.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Well anyway what is the advice for a ground ops add-on?

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Well anyway what is the advice for a ground ops add-on?

List your requirements. GSX works fine for me flying passenger jets. B737 and Concorde.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

What's the story on this Umberto? 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |