Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

GSX update on the way

When GSX L2 came out, the price set me back a bit. Then, I thought about it a bit and realized that GSX has been constantly upgraded, changed, tweaked, and improved since the day that I bought it. There have been new vehicles added, new liveries, and changes to the interface as requested by users. Not to mention that Umberto answers each and every stupid question that anyone posts in their forum. I have no idea how he finds time to eat lunch much less find time to improve GSX.

So... I decided that it was a small price to pay, since the folks at FSDT keep it a living, breathing project. Worth every nickel in my book.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

The level of realism in GSX is fantastic. I think back to how much I spent on AES Credits which was very good in its day (but very expensive) this is so much better. Kudos to Umberto and the team behind GSX. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

This upcoming update is worth it alone for the ability to quickly and easily import and apply custom graphics for jetway and vehicle logo's. This is a huge plus for my purposes, and the other additional and/or improved features are just the icing on the cake...👍

• Like 1

FSElite posted a video, going over some of the same stuff but looks amazing nonetheless.

Edited by Sethos1988
  • Like 5

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Amazing! Just amazing. 

Can't wait for this update.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

It is amazing work.  Very, very impressed with the immersion that this will provide.

I can't wait to watch the ground vehicles drive under my plane and collide with each other... IN PBR!!!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Chapstick said:

I can't wait to watch the ground vehicles drive under my plane and collide with each other... IN PBR!!!!

😂😂😂😂

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

Sorry if its been asked; 

• Are we going to be able to set a virtual departure/arrival door to accommodate those of us who don't fly large jets but regional jets/turboprobs to small airports where passengers just walk a short distance to/from the terminal?.
  • Are we going to be able to set boarding and unboarding of passengers only and not have the crew board and deboard after every...single...flight for when we do multi sector flights.
  • Are we going to be able to select the type of vehicle used for boarding/deboarding?, I don't care if its based on weights or whatever, can it not just be selectable?, I'm tired of an 8 seater minibus bringing 20 or so passengers to the plane.

I understand what I'm asking is from the point of view of a certain type of flying(non 747, 777, A320, gate/air bridge) but I believe its valid all the same

I appreciate the PBR update and all but I honestly don't care at the minute for such thing, as Chapstick already joked...

14 hours ago, Chapstick said:

• Upvote 1

How about GSX - PMDG B748 tiller and nose wheel issue during push back?

10 minutes ago, Wennerholm said:

How about GSX - PMDG B748 tiller and nose wheel issue during push back?

You mean the tiller spazzing out? That's PMDG's problem--they don't simulate a bypass pin being installed. And they have a beef with FSDT anyway so we're likely never going to see the kind of GSX integration that FSL has achieved.

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

And they have a beef with FSDT

This is rather another rumour spread among the community. I'm no person with any insight, but you should read up on one of the last updates at the PMDG forum where RSR talks about FSDT and GSX.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

20 minutes ago, threegreen said:

This is rather another rumour spread among the community. I'm no person with any insight, but you should read up on one of the last updates at the PMDG forum where RSR talks about FSDT and GSX.

The one where he mentioned the -8 release was pushed back 2 months because of the Couatl/facilities.dll conflict CTD?

12 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

The one where he mentioned the -8 release was pushed back 2 months because of the Couatl/facilities.dll conflict CTD?

I don't recall, but there is more going on between developers away from public that one might think and I find it best not to come to conclusions as to who's having an issue with who based on some products that are in conflict in some way.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD