Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

Bad Support for LEAM and LEAL from Pilot's

On 4/28/2019 at 3:19 PM, flight_guy747 said:

Hi Urmel,

I have to say that I’m very disappointed at your efforts to publicly shame our company! Informing us via email that our scenery contains several, in your own words, “No Go’s”, is most certainly the wrong approach. Do you honestly think that the tone and content of your message is conducive to anybody on my team wanting to respond you? I most certainly would not write to a developer with such harshness, our scenery is after all fully functional and has been very well received in the community, with our LEAM Almeria Airport scenery having won a Gold Award at Mutley’s Hangar, and our LEAL Alicante Airport scenery scoring 9.5 out of 10 at FS Elite!

While we appreciate suggestions and general user feedback, there is a vast difference between asking for support and requesting certain features to actually demanding changes to satisfy a personal wish.

We would like all of our customers to know that we do take support very seriously and of course do answer serious support calls. We also want you to know, that we are currently working on making a scenery configuration panel available. We also have some interesting new products in the pipeline, and our long awaited Boeing B314 Clipper is now in the final stages of development, it should be available shortly before or after the FS Expo in Orlando. If you are attending, we will have our own booth and look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

Stefan Schaefer

PILOT'S GesmbH

C.E.O.

How about you just tell us how to remove the statics In LEAM please, quite simple really 

14ppkc-6.png

On 4/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, tooting said:

How about you just tell us how to remove the statics In LEAM please, quite simple really 

I think we won't hear anything more from Pilot's. Really bad support from these guys.

They are working on Santiago, another airport without support I think.

Gents. I don’t have this airport but static aircraft are usually an option the user can enable / disable via a menu option. Is there no options executable for LEAL?

Alternatively look in the scenery folder for a filename with a suitable title. static.bgl or something similar. Just change the extension to .off and that should fix it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

19 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Gents. I don’t have this airport but static aircraft are usually an option the user can enable / disable via a menu option. Is there no options executable for LEAL?

Alternatively look in the scenery folder for a filename with a suitable title. static.bgl or something similar. Just change the extension to .off and that should fix it.

There is neither. Leal is easy to get rid of the statics, we are looking at leam

Best wishes to all

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

33 minutes ago, tooting said:

There is neither. Leal is easy to get rid of the statics, we are looking at leam

Best wishes to all

My mistake, sorry. Looking at SimMarkets for this airport as well as LEAL there is no mention of support. Prospective customers should bear that in mind since SimMarkets are just a shop and don’t provide support for the products they sell.

https://secure.simmarket.com/pilots-leam-almeria-airport-fsx-p3d-fsw.phtml

Edited by Ray Proudfoot

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 5/5/2019 at 4:21 AM, Urmel81 said:

I think we won't hear anything more from Pilot's. Really bad support from these guys.

They are working on Santiago, another airport without support I think.

Hello Urmel,

In German there is a special word for guys like you - (ain't gonna happen!). There must be nothing more discouraging than having someone like you hammering away at a developer, I honestly detest people like you!

PILOT'S have just gotten 10/10 for their Alicante airport, it is a work of art, their Almeria airport is just as exquisite. They have already said that they would offer a configurator, yet you continue with your ridiculous and ill-placed mission to bad mouth them.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Thomas

Edited by charliearon
removed German word

28 minutes ago, GarminFlyer said:

Hello Urmel,

In German there is a special word for guys like you - Korinthenkacker. There must be nothing more discouraging than having someone like you hammering away at a developer, I honestly detest people like you!

PILOT'S have just gotten 10/10 for their Alicante airport, it is a work of art, their Almeria airport is just as exquisite. They have already said that they would offer a configurator, yet you continue with your ridiculous and ill-placed mission to bad mouth them.

Thomas

bloody hell how hard is this....

H O W   T O   R E M O V E   T H E   S T A T I C   R Y A N  A I R   F R O M   L E A M    A L M E R I A

not LEAL.

W H I C H    B G L 

Thats it... a really really really simple  question we are aware the scenery is good

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

On 5/5/2019 at 2:15 PM, tooting said:

Best wishes to all

Hello, my dear friend.

My Sincere best wishes for a lovely holiday.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Dear @GarminFlyer,

I'm also german but @Urmel81 and MANY others have made their point quite clear and in an uninsulting way. Reading @Urmel81 first message to Pilots I don't see any demands no'r "tone".

There were many posts regarding support of other products like their mesh. Unfortunately those also remained mostly unanswered...

While I generaly find Pilot's products beeing top quality, the missing forum is a real NO GO! It could be that many users mailed them already about static ACFT and that they had to answer a 1.000 times to the same question. This will get me mad...

Nevertheless in DE or A, the customer is King! You as a DEV will have to listen to sugestions and / or complaints and answer them. You as a DEV don't have the right to choose whether a question meets your standards and qualifies as an issue or not, thus beeing answered or not.

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

29 minutes ago, GarminFlyer said:

Thomas

whats been asked 4 times...

to remove the static a/c   

simple

14ppkc-6.png

Can it be opened with ADE and sorted that way?.....

Luke Pype

2 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

Can it be opened with ADE and sorted that way?.....

no idea the developer wont answer emails, tweets, facebook posts or the forumn here.

some people have zero idea of customer service.

14ppkc-6.png

29 minutes ago, tooting said:

no idea the developer wont answer emails, tweets, facebook posts or the forumn here.

some people have zero idea of customer service.

Hi Pete,

You're either totally i g n o r a n t or are purposely continuing to bad mouth the developer. Stefan clearly stated in his post that a configuration panel is in the works:

<<We also want you to know, that we are currently working on making a scenery configuration panel available.>>

What is wrong with you?

Thomas

Edited by GarminFlyer
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Dear @GarminFlyer,

I'm also german but @Urmel81 and MANY others have made their point quite clear and in an uninsulting way. Reading @Urmel81 first message to Pilots I don't see any demands no'r "tone".

There were many posts regarding support of other products like their mesh. Unfortunately those also remained mostly unanswered...

While I generaly find Pilot's products beeing top quality, the missing forum is a real NO GO! It could be that many users mailed them already about static ACFT and that they had to answer a 1.000 times to the same question. This will get me mad...

Nevertheless in DE or A, the customer is King! You as a DEV will have to listen to sugestions and / or complaints and answer them. You as a DEV don't have the right to choose whether a question meets your standards and qualifies as an issue or not, thus beeing answered or not.

Hi Gerald,

It seems obvious that Urmel wrote an email that wasn't very polite, why else would Stefan say:

<< Informing us via email that our scenery contains several, in your own words, “No Go’s”, is most certainly the wrong approach. Do you honestly think that the tone and content of your message is conducive to anybody on my team wanting to respond you? I most certainly would not write to a developer with such harshness, our scenery is after all fully functional and has been very well received in the community, with our LEAM Almeria Airport scenery having won a Gold Award at Mutley’s Hangar, and our LEAL Alicante Airport scenery scoring 9.5 out of 10 at FS Elite! >>

I can only assume that Urmel displayed the same bad attitude in his email as he seems to display here along with others like Pete. Do you honestly think a developer is going to open a can of worms by advising you which BGL to edit?

Thomas

Edited by GarminFlyer
  • Like 1

Hallo Thomas @GarminFlyer,

@urmel81 did Copy/Paste hes first message that he has sent to Stefan. I can't tell if he modified it but I trust him until the oposite is proven. Also in he's Copy/Pasted message you can indeed find the wording "No Go's"...   

Given the fact that he ownes sceneries from Pilots and in the very start of he's message towards the DEV's he talks positive about them, I read that "No Go" as a personal opinion and no ofence. Stefan could have add in he's message that in the current config there is no way you can remove static ACFT but they are working on the config panel.

Leaving the question unaswered and stating that a Config panel is in the making, does not realy help TODAY. It could be that the panel is released in 2 Years from now....(this is far fetched).

Edited by GEKtheReaper
  • Upvote 1

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech