Sign in to follow this  
jfwharton

Any Good Documentation Available On This Aircraft?

I am trying to figure out how this aircraft operates and the documentation that comes with it is very lacking. There are many abbreviations in the checklist with no definition for them and no explanation of aircraft systems, engine management, etc.  Does anyone know where I could find a manual for the actual aircraft that would explain how the systems operate?  Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Pidder said:

Much smaller, colored and very informative:

Of course it's smaller since it doesn't contain any performance tables….

Thanks for the links, I already had the second one and won't be downloading the first.  Will look for it from another source as I don't want to sign up for something I have to pay for.  But thanks.

I have tried looking through everything I can find on this aircraft and cannot find the answer to many questions.  There is a post stating that the propeller levers are operated in the Auto setting during flight, but I cannot find anywhere in any checklist that states to put the propeller levers into Auto.  I can not find any information on the function of Auto and FTR for the propeller levers. I did finally find an abbreviated checklist that has the propeller condition lever positions listed so that helps.

Edited by jfwharton

I fear that the systems simulation of this Carenado plane is not deep enough to make real world manuals useful.

just my opinion.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

9 hours ago, jfwharton said:

Will look for it from another source as I don't want to sign up for something I have to pay for. 

8.99 for thousands of free manuals and documents to download isn't exactly much. After the first month I wanted to cancel my membership and I got the offer to stay another month for free. Since I'm only downloading a few manuals each month I'm getting the continue-for-free offer each month since years.  

16 hours ago, FDEdev said:

8.99 for thousands of free manuals and documents to download isn't exactly much. After the first month I wanted to cancel my membership and I got the offer to stay another month for free. Since I'm only downloading a few manuals each month I'm getting the continue-for-free offer each month since years.  

It that is the case then I may just check it out.  Thank you for the information.