The Yoko + cannot be compared with the Saitek Cessna Yoke, it is a world of difference.  Whether it is worth the investment is difficult to answer, that is a personal opinion.  I myself had no problems with the Cessna Yoke, but the Yoko + gives a more realistic experience, especially with VFR flights with GA planes.

• Like 1

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

Couple of (rather grainy, high ISO) photos from FSExpo of the Yoko+ PLUS yoke:

yoko-1.jpg

yoko-2.jpg

This is at the stops (doesn't hit 90 degrees like the Saitek Cessna yoke, for example).

yoko-3.jpg

Installed into their Solo A setup.

yoko-4.jpg

New hat switch on the left (and also available in a "first officer" edition, with the hat switch on the right).

yoko-5.jpg

yoko-6.jpg

Side profile, installed into one of their panels.

It's a preeeetty smooth yoke, I'll have to say.

Edited by AustinLonghorn
Accidentally posted without actually saying anything, hah

"This is at the stops (doesn't hit 90 degrees like the Saitek Cessna yoke, for example)."

Don't understand the above quote. I have the Cessna yoke, and it certainly doesn't hit 90° 

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

Yoko seems like to notch One, but considering the price Tag of $1,200, I would not compromised on less than FF that will get me closer to the real things as possible, something that get me the real immersion and impact of Cross-Wind Ground Effect, turbulence etc, things that I can expect from FF Yoke..... The Brunner CLS-NG is the one in my periscope, the problem, no reviews, not enough feedbacks from users  

Cheers 

Yair 

2 hours ago, Freo said:

"This is at the stops (doesn't hit 90 degrees like the Saitek Cessna yoke, for example)."

Don't understand the above quote. I have the Cessna yoke, and it certainly doesn't hit 90° 

I have the Saitek Cessna Yoke and it has the Full 90 Degree aileron movement....That was the point of the product.

Les O'Reilly

11 hours ago, Freo said:

I just double-checked my Saitek Cessna yoke, and it definitely hits 90 degrees (just like the real thing).

9 hours ago, N1125Y said:

Yoko seems like to notch One, but considering the price Tag of $1,200, I would not compromised on less than FF that will get me closer to the real things as possible, something that get me the real immersion and impact of Cross-Wind Ground Effect, turbulence etc, things that I can expect from FF Yoke..... The Brunner CLS-NG is the one in my periscope, the problem, no reviews, not enough feedbacks from users  

Concur;  I wish the Brunner folks had made the trip to FSExpo, because there were plenty of yokes - Diagma, Honeycomb, Virtual Fly, Redbird, a handful of Saitek Cessna and loads of the regular Saitek/Logitech yokes - to then directly compare against.

The CLS-NG unfortunately has half the elevator travel of the CLS-E (which bumps it up to EUR 1,900, d'oh).

+1 with you Austin. Somehow I got the felling that focusing on the Commercial Professional  Market & they, for a reason known only to them, do not really care about the retail and the end Simmer User market niche. Hopefully, some day they will change thiere attitude 

Not sure why some other manufacturer doesn't move in to develop FF Yoke after most of us aware and agree that highest level of immersion and realism can be achieved only with FF Apparatus    

About the Yoke Travelling, well, I thing, and considering that you can customize it, that for GA the NG will be a perfect match.

Cheers 

Yair 

So I pulled the trigger on a YOKO Yoke Plus;  super-fast shipping and it arrived today!

I'm really bummed, though - there's no x-axis movement at all on the device (as if that sensor isn't even connected?), and also some internal grinding noise.  The A/P disconnect button assembly was also just dangling out of the device.  Going to reach out to Virtual Fly to see what the next step is.  Not at all what I expected at this price point.

Wouldn't think Virtual Fly would have shipped it in that condition, sounds like a lot of shipping damage to me. Am very close to getting one myself.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

10 hours ago, Freo said:

Wouldn't think Virtual Fly would have shipped it in that condition, sounds like a lot of shipping damage to me. Am very close to getting one myself.

Virtual Fly is also baffled - they obviously QA them before shipment.  I'd reckon shipping damage, too, but the box is in excellent condition.

Also, I fixated on "x-axis" row in the P3D calibration window;  it's actually the y-axis (elevator) that's not responsive.

There a good company I have had no shipping issues with them.  Even if the dox doesn't show damage doesn't mean it wasn't dropped. I once bought a top of the line VCR which was in a million pieces when I opened the box that had no visible damage to it.  I'm sure they have already shipped a new one out to you.  Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

4 hours ago, FreeBird(Josh) said:

I'm sure they have already shipped a new one out to you.  Josh

No, but they have asked me to open it up and see if I can repair it myself.

So per Virtual Fly, I double checked all the internal cabling last Thursday and it looks like there's something wrong with the y-axis sensor itself or the USB controller;  it's simply not reporting any values for y-axis travel.

They have sent another yoke via standard FedEx shipping today, should be here in five days or so.

• Like 1

Glad there sending you a new one. It really looks as tho it took a fall or jolt of some sort from your description of the damage.  I had a issue come up and too had to open mine up for inspection before them sending me another. It been rock solid now and I'm a very happy VF customer. Let us know how you like it after you get it setup. I also like there TQ6+ which goes perfectly with the Yoko. Once you touch the metal you can never go back to plastic.  Josh

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /