Sign in to follow this  
Guest grapesh

A.I. pilots

Guest grapesh

do they live in their aircraft? :)I'm just curious if the pilots in FSX will show up in cockpit just prior to their scheduled flights, or they still are going to stay there all the time? By the way, they could shout "Clear!" just before starting their engines, at least in GA planes.I hope much more is coming with ground environment in FSX, as we saw busy airport vehicles and people (at least on oil rig)...Cheers, =S.V.=

Guest Daveje

Maybe the third parties people ? :DWe will see...

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>do they live in their aircraft? :)>>I'm just curious if the pilots in FSX will show up in cockpit>just prior to their scheduled flights, or they still are going>to stay there all the time? >>By the way, they could shout "Clear!" just before starting>their engines, at least in GA planes.>>I hope much more is coming with ground environment in FSX, as>we saw busy airport vehicles and people (at least on oil>rig)...>>Cheers, >>=S.V.=This time we're focussing on getting big things to move in the world. The pilot per plane system is relatively unchanged (from our end) this time around. So yes, pilots still live in their aircraft. It's part of a new "benefits" system introduced by the airlines... (I kid! I kid!)Cheers,Jason

Guest grapesh

Jason:>This time we're focussing on getting big things to move in the>world. The pilot per plane system is relatively unchanged>(from our end) this time around. So yes, pilots still live in>their aircraft. It's part of a new "benefits" system>introduced by the airlines... (I kid! I kid!)well, think of those who got stuck inside c152 :D Thanks for staight answer anyway, I'm looking forward to learn what you mean by big things that get to move now!All the Best!=S.V.=

So we have time and a half, double time, then triple time, then golden time, what comes after that? platinum time? lol

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Hi all: Jasons crack about the new benefits package is not too far from somethe responses I got in my thread about Aircrew Hours of service.:-lol Denny

Guest grapesh

Well maybe addon devs could save those chaps from deep vein thrombosis by letting them walk around airplane while on the ground :)