Sign in to follow this  
ols500

Does PMDG have sales?

Hi do PMDG have sales on special days? E.g. summer sale etc.

Thanks, Ollie.

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

Nope. Occasionally, Aerosoft has a sale for boxed PMDG items. However, if you include the shipping costs, it is not much of a deal unless you don't have internet.

Peter

• Like 2

No and I'm actually glad they don't. That way I don't get angry after having payed full price and I don't have to fret about purchasing or waiting for that golden moment.🕛

• Like 1

Vic green

Only if you have money!

• Like 1

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

I've personally never seen any PMDG sales.  I think that Qualitywings may be the same in that they never offer sales on their products.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This fits with what I have always perceived to be an arrogance on the part of the PMDG folks.  They are simply "too good" to offer discounts.  Which is why I'll be getting IFLY's 737s in the near future and not PMDG's.

Dave

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

I believe it's only when pigs fly...

(Just kidding PMDG folks. You  already got mucho $$$ from me and I do not regret it).

• Like 2

Oh Ok thanks, folks.

Anyway, their products are such good quality that I don't mind paying full price.

• Like 1

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

The truth is they don't have to I have purchased the Queen twice since FS9 it`s that good. 

I have never seen a Rolls Royce dealer with a sale sign on the windows of the dealership in the UK.

Edited by rjfry
  • Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

11 hours ago, rjfry said:

The truth is they don't have to I have purchased the Queen twice since FS9 it`s that good. 

I have never seen a Rolls Royce dealer with a sale sign on the windows of the dealership in the UK.

I'm willing to bet, however, that if I talk to a Rolls Royce salesperson they would indeed give me a discount on one of their cars.

Dave 

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

44 minutes ago, dave2013 said:

I'm willing to bet, however, that if I talk to a Rolls Royce salesperson they would indeed give me a discount on one of their cars.

Dave 

There is a waiting list for a  new roller in the UK, if a dealer want`s to give some of there profit that's up to them, same goes for Aerosoft.  

Raymond Fry.

14 hours ago, dave2013 said:

Dave 

of course they would one less car  in  the  yard  for  them if  they  are  able to make  a deal

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If a salesperson is stupid enough to sell a new roller for less than the MRRP, when some buyers have sold there cars before taken deliver for more than the purchase price due to the long waiting list, some Ferrari buyers have done the same, but to get back on subject PMDG as far as I have known have never given a discount, only in some cases when a new updated version for users of the old version.

Raymond Fry.