Sign in to follow this  
=Hollywood=

User Aircraft and Parking Codes

One of the really nice additions to FS2004 was the ability to use parking codes for AI aircraft. Seeing the different airlines at the correct terminals really enhances the concept of flying with AI traffic.However, the fly in the soup was that the user aircraft did not park / use the parking codes. It's parking assignment is apparently based on a different process.We still see a few questions each week from people frustrated because their aircraft will not be assigned parking alongside the AI traffic from the same airline.It would be very useful if FSX uses the parking types and codes for the user aircraft the same way they are used for AI aircraft.

Guest tdragger

You're going to need to be patient. We still have a lot more to say, especially around multiplayer, ATC and AI--but not right now. Sorry. :(

>You're going to need to be patient. We still have a lot more>to say, especially around multiplayer, ATC and AI--but not>right now. Sorry. :(I'm thinking some kind of persistent world.....probably not free....somewhere around $5.95/month, but final pricing hasn't yet been determined which is why no details yet.....probably something in that mysterious video that we're all anxiously awaiting for that shows it which is why that hasn't been released yet.......Long Live Elvis :)Matt

Guest Dennis_k

>You're going to need to be patient. We still have a lot more>to say, especially around multiplayer, ATC and AI--but not>right now. Sorry. :(That put's a smile across my face. The ATC and AI!!??I'm hoping that it's going to be what we hoped for (get it?)

Hey Reggie,I'm waiting to find out too, :) Especially to see if there is an aircrafttype= parking code ;)