Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

FS9 (FS2004) New KPHX Sky Harbor

This should be the final version for the old USAir (Now American) hangar on the east side of the airport.

Thanks Bert for the image it really helped. Unfortunately I will not be able to get the "American" logo on the garage side. When I add it, it ends up repeating 2 more times which leaves American written 3 times along that side. :blink:

Here's the final version unless suggestions are made.

Fix_2.jpg

Mitch

Thank you very much for this update.  I just installed it along with my custom AFCAD and it looks great!  😎

• Upvote 1

Gigabyte Z490 AORUS ULTRA ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ Gigabyte AORUS RTX 3080 EXTREME ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB ▪︎ Windows 10 Enterprise (21H2) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250 GB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB NVME SSD (FS2020) ▪︎ Western Digital 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Great work Mitch. Wondering if anyone has any problems with the AF2_KPHX.bgl.  Just tried Runway 26 ILS approach and localizer was centered on the taxiway. I opened the file with ADE and checked the navaids that showed on fsnav as 111.75 and 258* and ADE indicated that there are none on any of the runways  and all have closed starts. I have no other AF2's of KPHX.  Any idea's.

Thank-You for your work

• Upvote 1

Ted, thank you for the observation. I didn’t do any work to the Afcad file. Merely included the one from the original 2009 version. If there is a problem or if someone comes up with a better afcad file, let me know and I’ll be assure to advise the library attendant to reference the new Afcad to the 2019 scenery.

Mitch

First off, Bravo Mitch!  PHX is my home airport and I love what you've done with the place.  Many thanks for your work. 

Ted, as for your issue, I flight checked the ILS26 last night in the Level D 767, it was dead on.  Send me a PM if you like and I'll send you my AFD, maybe it will help.

Cheers,

Lee

• Upvote 1

Lee Adams

JAFO

where do I find this PHX software?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next