Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dennis_k

2D panel?

Guest TomLiAirplane

It is indeed the Learjet 2D panel!Looking good.Thank You For Posting.(Notice the shadow?)

Guest Traffic

You know what else? That 2D shot looks like it was on one of those 16by9 or 16by10 widescreen displays and the gauges look perfectly circular! :-jumpy

Guest JoJoDawg

Nice looking panel, almost payware ;).Wonder if that's a 30inch or the 24.

Guest tdragger

~ It is the Lear 2D panel.~ It has been redone for FSX.~ It is running on a wide screen display.~ The gauges on that display are not round.

Guest Traffic

>~ It is the Lear 2D panel.>~ It has been redone for FSX.>~ It is running on a wide screen display.>~ The gauges on that display are not round. >They're not? I guess you would know, but the three backup gauges to the right as well as the one on the bottom left look perfectly round from the angle the pic was taken.

Guest JSPuonti

>I guess you would know, but the three backup gauges to >the right as well as the one on the bottom left look>perfectly round from the angle the pic was taken.Exactly - the angle is what's confusing you :) The gauges are horizontally oval but since the photo was taken from an off-angle the perspective squashes them into something more resembling a circle: http://www.puonti.net/stuff/oval.jpg I've put red squares around the round gauges to show you how much off each gauge is. In fact, you can see that the bottom left gauges are horizontally oval EVEN from this angle.

Guest Traffic

That makes sense. Thanks for the in-depth explanation. I guess I was a little pre-mature with my '2D panels now support widescreen' excitement. Oh well. It was a glorious 45 mins. LOLEdited for spelling.

thanks for the demonstration :-)

Guest Dennis_k

Cool, nice looking panel.The first 2d panelshot b.t.w.Makes me curious what the other panels look like :)

lol ok I'm going to make an ask for FS 11...16x9 panels :)Getting my request in early lol.... :-DIn the meantime, we'll just have to do some quick panel work to make some 16x9 3rd party panels lol

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

The panel looks great so far, from what I can see.Have a look at that MFD. Also the PFD. Seems like nicely redone. Now I hope those gauges are going to be somewhat smoother than in previous versions. :)

Guest psykie

That Lear45 panel looks GREAT. I am an avid Lear 45 flyer (practically all I fly in FS) and I really like the looks of this panel. I hope they have a GPS, and Traffic Avoidance screen, and weather radar that can ulternate with the engine gauges crt. That would be cool.Matthew