Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

FlyTampa's Las Vegas (KLAS) now available!

4 hours ago, tooting said:

klas%20print-page-001.jpg
klas%20print-page-002.jpg

klas%20print-page-003.jpg

klas%20print-page-004.jpg

klas%20print-page-005.jpg

klas%20print-page-006.jpg

klas%20print-page-007.jpg

klas%20print-page-008.jpg

Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to post this stuff to a public forum???

Only reason I ask is because these are airline specific charts and they are jepps. I'm pretty sure that Virgin Atlantic pays a pretty penny to have these charted for them explicitly.

Also, at my airline, these airline specific charts are considered sensitive security information. 

It might just be for my airline so I'm genuinely curious.

Just food for thought. No harm meant.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

1 hour ago, RALF9636 said:

Sure you mean KSFO-KSAN-KLAS here. These have always been my favorites ever since the early days of simming; and after spending a long time flying in Europe only I guess it's time to return there now. 🙂

Yes i did ...silly me.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to post this stuff to a public forum???

Only reason I ask is because these are airline specific charts and they are jepps. I'm pretty sure that Virgin Atlantic pays a pretty penny to have these charted for them explicitly.

Also, at my airline, these airline specific charts are considered sensitive security information. 

It might just be for my airline so I'm genuinely curious.

Just food for thought. No harm meant.

they are uncontrolled

14ppkc-6.png

I'm just trying to make sure I understand correctly here.  I'm interested in getting some MSE especially since it's half off.  I currently am using ORBX Global, Vector, open LC North American, NA Southern, and NA Northern California.  If I wanted to use the MSE scenery for this area, should I disable the NA Northern/Southern California Sceneries?

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel

Thanks for posting those charts Tooting...it’s fascinating how much information pilots have available beyond the public charts.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, deltaalpha said:

I'm just trying to make sure I understand correctly here.  I'm interested in getting some MSE especially since it's half off.  I currently am using ORBX Global, Vector, open LC North American, NA Southern, and NA Northern California.  If I wanted to use the MSE scenery for this area, should I disable the NA Northern/Southern California Sceneries?

Thanks,

Dan

Where is it half off at?

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

8 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

Be aware that I only tried that with MSE Germany and FTX GEN / GES, because I've been only flying in Europe lately. But I see no reason why it should be different with the other FTX regions.

After adding a third party autogen to MSE Germany I had to disable some files from the ...CUSTOM folder of FTX because they somehow blocked the autogen. So maybe something similar might happen in SCA.

This thread really makes me want to return to the Southwest USA again soon!

No worries, your info is enough to make me make the jump - if it doesn't work, then so be it. Though no reason that it shouldn't 😉 On FSDeveloper.com I had somebody tell me that, indeed, they disabled the CUSTOM folder pertaining to the OrbX's Germany. I'm currently installing SoCal and NV, and will report later to say how it went down. Perhaps sometime in the coming weeks I can try adding some autogen.

And yeah, the US SW is a stunning area! Probably because I'm from the green and raining Netherlands... We don't get mountainous deserts with sweeping views! Try fields and cows instead 😉 Not to say i don't like that, but... a change of scenery can be rather welcome.

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, deltaalpha said:

There's no need to.  I run all of the North American Orbx regions, including the two Californias, and regularly use it with MSE NV (Orbx SoCal includes the LV area).  As others have noted, place the MSE sceneries below the Orbx stuff.  While autogen no longer appears (as the landclass is superseded by the photoscenery), this allows any scenery objects from the Orbx region to still be present.

Scott

11 hours ago, tooting said:

klas%20print-page-001.jpg

Any chance of downloading these as one complete PDF? I tried printing to PDF but the resolution for some reason is very blurry. Thanks!

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Are you guys able to select 26L as a starting point in the P3D Select Airport dialog box?

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

Are you guys able to select 26L as a starting point in the P3D Select Airport dialog box?

No, but it is intentional since the ADE represents real life operations. 26L is not used for departures (nor are 01L, 08R, and 19R), 

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64

Well, as it turns out, somebody already produced autogen for the LA area:

https://secure.simmarket.com/realworld-scenery-california-3d-environment-2017-fsx-p3d.phtml

I might buy it and see what it yields in the sim. if it proves to be good, I might buy more of it. I did buy some of the "Real VFR" series, and very much like it. Might be a worthwhile purchase for those now opting for MSE.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, NBouc said:

No, but it is intentional since the ADE represents real life operations. 26L is not used for departures (nor are 01L, 08R, and 19R), 

Interesting....

I wonder if they realize that's just not true. We depart 1L & 19R all the time. And while 8R and 26L aren't generally used for departures, it does happen. 

edit: Just posted this on their forum, hopefully they'll change accordingly. 

This is simply not the case, here's how the actual airport flows:

Configuration 1: 
Land 26L, 19L, and 19R
Depart 26R,19L, and 19R

Configuration 2:
Land 1L and 1R
Depart 8's (8L primarily but 8R is sometimes used) depart the 1's for props (but with P3D limitations that probably isn't possible to restrict)

Configuration 3:
Land 1L and 26L, offload to 1R if necessary
Depart 1R and 1L@B
26R becomes a taxiway

Configuration 4:
Land 19L, 19R, and 8R
Depart 8's (again primarily 8L but 8R is sometimes used)

Edited by JBZ

A bit off topic but just bought Spain Complete for £36...wow It was 50% off plus in check out another £5!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip