Sign in to follow this  
46Pilot

ATR 42 Bug List

The patch fixed a few things. I just did a full flight with the aircraft. Still can't get the plane to establish on ILS or glideslope not that it is hard to land but the glide slope did show up on the FD. Issues still persist in the form of FMS not proceeding through the flight plan and now a GSX issue. I have no baggage loaders, or correct number of passengers. I loaded and unloaded a whole 2. GSX says it uses the aircrafts config file to judge all this but the cfg's look fine to me. So not sure what I am missing. All in all was still a fun plane to fly and will fly and do what you tell it for the most part. Just immersion type issues still persist. Also did a Hotel start for the first time, that was pretty slick using the procedures @46Pilot put out in another thread. Sadly GSX would not work in this state because it thinks a engine is spooled up. Live and learn. Really hope they iron out more of these bugs.

Jason

Edited by Fresjay76

System: P3D v4.5 HF2 & XP11, Ryzen 9 3900XNvidia RTX 2080, 32Gb G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3600Mhz RAMMSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon MoBo, 500Mb Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 2x 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSDCorsair H150I Pro RGB AIO, Cooler Master MB511 RGB Case, Corsair RM850X PSUWin 10 Pro 64-bit, Samsung 32" 4K Monitor & Samsung 28" 4K Monitor T-Flight Hotas 4.

@46Pilot

Thanks for this extensive bug list, I’m going through and fixing this aircraft to the best of my abilities, we had a bug list we built with the assistance of an ATR captain, I have worked around ATRs for years so have found lots to fix!

So far I have corrected:

- Incorrect Tank Capacities 

- Leading zero on AFCS Alt select e.g. 05000

- Added CPL lights to AFCS and click spot

- Modified Fuel flow gauges to show fuel burn per engine (in kgs not lbs) and increase the digital readout to four digits.

I’ll add your bug list to mine and see what I can fix, a few interesting ones to add are that the Prop Brake logic is broken to the point where it functions perfectly fine without any hydraulic pressure, you can taxi up to 26kts single engine taxi in hotel or feather 😂

1 hour ago, dannyridz91 said:

So far I have corrected:

- Incorrect Tank Capacities 

- Leading zero on AFCS Alt select e.g. 05000

- Added CPL lights to AFCS and click spot

- Modified Fuel flow gauges to show fuel burn per engine (in kgs not lbs) and increase the digital readout to four digits.

I didn't see any problem with tank capacities, I will check again. Should be 4500 kg in total.

On AFCS the altitude below 10000 does not have a leading 0.

CPL light with clickspot, yes, it should be.

If you consider that we can do a patch without legal problems from the carenado, and your think I can help you, send a PM to me. Carenado team members don't reply to my emails so I took it as a "No", they don't need my help.

- The beacon light does not seem to work when starting from cold and dark, and until the engines are running. Even with Engine #2 already in hotel mode, the beacon did not flash at all. When #1 was started, then, and only then, the beacon started working.

- When #2 is in hotel mode and you start #1, the propellers immediately start spinning at full speed! When you do not use hotel mode, they are fine, gradually start speeding up their rotation. However, when #2 is in hotel mode, even #1, which is the opposite engine, starts with no gradual "speed up", but as soon as you move the CL to Feather, the propeller immediately turns at full speed...

- Sometimes the white "up and down" arrows on the EFIS control panel that manipulate the MAP range, as well as the text on the other EFIS buttons simply do not show, leaving blank, empty buttons.

- Shutting down the engines, with the CL in shutoff position, the #1 propeller never stops spinning.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M1ixUT85kc0yupYVof-D3ZQupkvPTEkT/view?usp=sharing

- Often there is a weird 3D cube seen from within the VC, looking out on the right flight deck window back toward the wing. What the heck, really?
https://imgur.com/Qu5EKzA

This product is a joke. My first and possibly last Carenado purchase.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I don't know, I don't have the beacon light issue... Have you installed the version 1.1? Maybe a bug in V1.0, but I cannot check it as I have installed V1.1 ...

Edited by 46Pilot

The beacon issue is with 1.1. I tested this yesterday and noticed that it won't flash unless the engines are both turning when coming out of hotel.

I'm having an issue where the FMS does not sequence to the next waypoint. The aircraft follows the correct path but the active waypoint does not change. Anyone else experiencing this? 

so, I was practicing engine failure. but when I reduce the power lever to flight idle and then condition lever to fuel shut off. The propeller keeps rotating. this is causing drag and the aircraft will start to descent. Is there anyway to fix this ?