Sign in to follow this  
RichardWood

Best for GoFlight Modules

Back to flight simming after a 7 year break so lost most knowledge of how it all works. Seems FSX is not the standard anymore but also seems like newer Sims are not compatible with GoFlight Modules.

I have about 10 GoFlight including MCP and IFIS and previously flew ifly 737NG. I really want to keep GoFlight stuff as it is expensive to replace. Can anyone suggest where I should start again as a semi newbie ? what best sim, what aircraft (I like jets, commercial or regional) and what will work with GoFlight ? All advice really appreciated

Thanks - Richard

Hi Richard,

GoFlight hardware does work with Prepar3D (all versions), FSX SE as well as FSX. You will need 3rd party utilities if you want to use your hardware with advanced non Simconnect compliant aircraft such as the latest PMDG offerings. If not, GoFlight's own drivers will be fine.

If you want X-Plane support there is a free plugin available (link on GoFlights website) with limited support or for full support you will need the GoFlight Interface Tool for X-Plane.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn