Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Flightbeam Quito (SEQM) available

I was buying Phoenix and decided to click on Quito and was able to purchse it.  I've just installed it  - 359MB

Edited by Jim Young
link removed
  • Upvote 2

Jeez, first KLAS and now this??? My wallet is going to cry!

In all seriousness, I'm stoked. It's like Christmas in spring!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Goodness. Will definitely need those runways with all these airport releases, as my wallet is getting light enough to take off on its own.

• Like 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Great news indeed - KLAS to SEQM will be a great flight about now 😁-- now all we need is FSDT to release KORD v2!🧐

Edited by pracines

5 minutes ago, Aeronildo said:

Another cargo hub is on the way. Paulo Ricardo's Campinas/ Viracopos SBKP: http://pauloricardofs.blogspot.com/

Awesome! On his current sale I bought all of his sceneries in one fell swoop... finally realized that each one of them is simply amazing. Whatever he develops, I’ll buy it... I wish more developers would go towards an airport + city paradigm. 

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Latin VFR's KMSY New Orleans just dropped too...nice weekend ahead.

RE Thomason Jr.

Wouldn't you know it. I bought the cheap one just a month ago.😭

Vic green

Now to the daunting task of getting UTL traffic over to SEQM...

Orman

For anybody who has bought this, could they post a top-down screenshot that show the coverage area? Could be quite curious to see if it encompasses some of the mountains that make the approach to Quito so breathtaking!

Benjamin van Soldt

3 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

For anybody who has bought this, could they post a top-down screenshot that show the coverage area? Could be quite curious to see if it encompasses some of the mountains that make the approach to Quito so breathtaking!

The user manual shows coverage area.  You can download that without having to purchase. Doesn't cover any of the surrounding terrain.

• Like 1

Orman

Here you go from the manual. 😀

8 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

ddGHWeN.png

Edited by Silverbird
  • Like 1

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Ugh, sorry about that, should have known! Thanks for providing the image 🙂

Wish the coverage was bigger though... Scenery like this kind of needs coverage for the mountains.

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

1 hour ago, okupton said:

Now to the daunting task of getting UTL traffic over to SEQM...

No need for the daunting tasks of UTL anymore - Go with AIG One Click Install, its free, updated often, works great, and it has lots of traffic going in and out of SEQM. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Ugh, sorry about that, should have known! Thanks for providing the image 🙂

Wish the coverage was bigger though... Scenery like this kind of needs coverage for the mountains.

Hi Benjamin Glade I could help oh God... now we gotta find some good coverage for the mountains lol so happy to have more scenery from that area of the world.

5 hours ago, pracines said:

No need for the daunting tasks of UTL anymore - Go with AIG One Click Install, its free, updated often, works great, and it has lots of traffic going in and out of SEQM. 

Will have to check that out thanks.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.