Jan Kees ATR repaints

I am working on an update for the Air France

48323806447_10a1a354cf_h.jpgjk0725

and on an ATR of United Express

48323685001_637ab4bb77_h.jpgjk0739

:

• Like 1

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Great work so far. Not sure if you’re still checking this thread, but I’ve been looking for an updated livery for Canadian North and their merger with First Air. 

Thank you. 

Colin

I actually came to the forum today looking to see if anyone had painted this exact one, hopefully some kind soul will do it 🙂

On 12/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, rowcoach said:

Great work so far. Not sure if you’re still checking this thread, but I’ve been looking for an updated livery for Canadian North and their merger with First Air. 

Thank you. 

Colin

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

I actually came to the forum today looking to see if anyone had painted this exact one, hopefully some kind soul will do it 🙂

Dave,

I actually had no idea Canadian North and First Air merged until I was updating some of my AI flight plans. We don’t get either coming to YVR, so kind of out of site, out of mind. I may have another source for a texture, but I’ll know more after Xmas. If I’m unable to find one, I may attempt to do one myself. I’m by no stretch of the imagination a professional painter, but I’m getting better. I’ll keep you posted. 

Cheers,

colin

• Like 1

Would you be able to do an Air Botswana livery for the ATR72 as well?

If possible, please could you do the new livery (real aircraft are ATR72-600s)

Thanks