Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

A2A Website?

Looks like big problems with the A2A website. The reply is 'This Account has been suspended'. Can someone confirm? 

Same here.

Suspended? Strange wording. Aircraft too superior and must be punished?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I am getting the Account Suspended message too. Hopefully just a short term issue.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

No need for concern guys. The 'account suspended' message may appear for a while while our hosting company troubleshoots some file access issues. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, but apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Nick

• Like 3

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Thanks for the update Nick. I just sent off an email to the webmaster in panic!!

Paul

Wide-5.jpg

No issues here accessing A2A homepage or Forum

Yes, touch wood we're back in business and the hosting company are continuing to monitor the situation. Please don't be alarmed if the site is taken offline again for a while well it's being worked on. 

Thanks everyone for your patience. As some of you may know, we moved to a new web host recently so a few small teething issues may still crop up. We'll do our best to keep you posted if there are any further outages. 

Kind regards,
Nick

• Like 2

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Unfortunately our hosting company have had to take the web server offline while they continue to troubleshoot an issue with SSL response. I'm afraid this means the A2A web store and forum downtime has gone on a bit longer than expected.

Sorry for any problems this causes in accessing product downloads or technical support. We hope things will be back to normal very soon.

Thanks,
Nick

• Like 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations

wonderful news for me thanks for posting, I have just been trying to get my purchases transferred from the old site to the new and despite 2/3 requests nothing happened! which is not like A2A at all they are usually right on the ball sorting out any issues and was thinking that my requests were just disappearing into the heavens, so now I know it is their site

Peter

Whew !!!!!!!! That was close!

Now we can get back to the impending 12 mile wide asteroid strike...………..:marah:

Hi All,

Another quick update. The server is back online so the website and store should be accessible to most of you. However, it's possible that some visitors to the site may still experience loading issues depending on geographical location etc.

It's also possible that some further periods of downtime may result from the hosting company technicians rebooting the server and changing settings.

Again, sorry for lack of access to the A2A site this weekend and thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
Nick

• Like 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Nick,

It seems the site is still off line. And for what it is worth, I am seeing 'long SSL response time' on a couple of other sites that I visit. One is Wells Fargo Bank. So, it may be that the A2A hosting service may be chasing their tail trying to fix something that is broken outside their realm.

Paul

• Like 2

Wide-5.jpg