Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

A2A Website?

For me its now been down for 26 hours , this is very disconcerting , i hope A2A seek compensation from the hosting company for loss of business , because of this.

alan.

Alan Cottrill.

8 minutes ago, Wennerholm said:

Follow A2A in F.B.

Thanks for your suggestion but I don't have fb.

• Upvote 1

This is the message from A2A FB: 

Unexpected Downtime

Hello everyone, our host Identified an issue on the server we are using and had to carry out some maintenance. This is taking somewhat longer than expected. We hope to be back up and running as soon as possible after today's up-time and then being down again for further works.

Our latest recruit Mark is bringing the hell fury and Lewis has loaned him the whip in order to properly motivate the host engineers to fix the issues affecting us and the other businesses on the server affected.

In the meantime the A2A Community discord is of course unaffected, the Community Multiplayer flight went ahead as normal and you can reach us there. Once the domain is all back up and running everyone will be working double time to make sure everyone is taken care of support and store wise. We truly do appreciate people bearing with us at this time.

• Like 1

Hello all,

The message Les has posted above from our Facebook page is pretty much the latest info we have at this time. The hosting company has assured us that they're doing everything possible to resolve the situation so hopefully we should have some more encouraging news soon. Sorry we can't provide more concrete info on when thing will be back to normal, but please continue to hang on in there. We do appreciate that this must be as frustrating for our customers and community as it is for us.

Thanks again,
Nick

Edited by Nick M
  • Like 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Nick , have you any update news , as it is still down for me, the hosting people should have a rocket strapped to them , do they know what they are doing , if not , may i suggest you find a more reliable host , as well as sueing them for any loss of business , as it my take something like this to wake them up , this issue is taking way to long to fix..

alan.

• Upvote 1

Alan Cottrill.

Yeah, I've been contemplating a couple of purchases myself and was just logging in to convince myself to spend the money 😢

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Hi everyone,

The latest info we have from the hosting company is that they've finished transferring the affected businesses including A2A onto a different server. This means the issue is hopefully close to resolution and that our customers around the world will soon be able to access the site and forums again.

In the last half-hour or so, I've been able to successfully load the site for the first time in almost two days (I'm based in the UK). However, depending on geographical location, ISP and other variables, your experience may vary.

Anyway, apologies once again ladies and gents. We hope to be back with you soon!

Kind regards,
Nick

• Upvote 2

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Also another note: if I use Google, I can get into the site. But if I try and use my pre-existing Chrome bookmarks, I can't. So I guess I'll need to make new bookmarks.

-Bob

I still cannot get to A2A simulations , my saved links for the store and forum dont work , a google search , gives same results.

regards alan.

Alan Cottrill.

Still not able to connect to the A2A sight here in the US. The only reports I have seen of successful connects have been by folks in Europe.

Paul  (2000 UTC)

Wide-5.jpg

8 minutes ago, Gypsy Baron said:

Still not able to connect to the A2A sight here in the US. The only reports I have seen of successful connects have been by folks in Europe.

Paul  (2000 UTC)

Unfortunately,

Here in Europe (Holland) still no connection.

Wijnand (EHBK)

It works on and off. I can usually get a couple of posts in and read some messages and then it goes offline for a day or two again. Hope they can get the issue sorted ASAP because it can't be good for their business.