Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

A2A Website?

This morning I was able to get it, but in the afternoon it was down again ...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hello everyone,

The latest indication we're getting is that the A2A site and forums should be widely available again. We're waiting for official confirmation from the web hosting company that they've finally fixed the issue, but if any of you are still unable to access the site after the next couple of hours, please let us know here.

Thanks once again for your patience and understanding during what has been a trying 4-5 days of unplanned downtime. The A2A community is really important to us, so apologies to anyone who has been unable to access the forums or receive support for their products over the past few days.

Best regards,
Nick

• Upvote 1

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Hi,

Re-opens again here in France...

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Working in the US

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Thank you for posting this Nick. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hi.

A2A website/forums was up for me on late wedsday till this morning on friday 3 may 2019 , NOW DOWN AGAIN how long for this time i ask , the host needs a rocket , to make them get their fingers out , this is not on , if they cannot provide the level of service required  by A2A, then they should not be running a hosting site , and A2A should seek a new hosting site , and sue the present host site for loss of business.

regards alan.

Alan Cottrill.

Yes, it's down also for me...I'm in France.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I suggest patience. Nick has explained the problem and they are doing their best to fix it. Any scathing, flaming posts will be removed. There is no need for snark. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hello everyone,

Well - unfortunately, it looks like we're not out of the woods yet! 😒

Despite using one of the world's largest hosting companies, and their support engineers giving this issue top priority, our downtime issues persist. Lewis has just posted this update on our Facebook page and elsewhere.

Hello everyone,

as many will have noticed the A2A Simulations domain is down. We are continuing to work with our hosts engineers to fix the on going issue. When we have an ETA for the repairs we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing some customers.

Once we are live and stable again we will be posting a company update with projects we can now finally mention and show. We cannot wait for this and the downtime has come at such an unfortunate time just as we want to show you things!

We will also be having a "We are alive and no we are not dead and yes we do use one of the largest hosting companies on the planet and omg downtime is the worse in the world sale" once we are live and stable to accompany the company update on the A2A Store (so yay sales!).

And lastly once live we will be very close to pushing out several updates for existing products including the Accu-sim Bonanza simulation, Accu-sim P-40 P3Dv4 simulation, Accu-sim Spitfire simulation P3Dv4 etc etc, more news on those another day.

Thanks for bearing with us, you guys and girls are awesome.

And as always, though the domain is down the A2A Community discord is up for chat and getting some group flights going, the Facebook is up, the twitter is up, the tumblr is up, the Instagram is up etc so you can always get your A2A hits via other channels.

Again, thanks for bearing with us while we get this sorted out and sorry if you're having trouble accessing products or support.

Best regards,
Nick

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Strange...7 minutes after Nick's post I connected successfully to A2A's site.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

4 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Strange...7 minutes after Nick's post I connected successfully to A2A's site.

Yes, it's strange indeed! At the moment I can only access our site if I use a VPN whereas other team members and customers in other parts of Europe don't seem to have any access issues at all.

Meanwhile customers in the US seem to be having more difficulty with access although the web hosting company itself is US-based.

It all seems to be tied in with IP address and geographical location, but in rather a dynamic way. Anyway, we're continuing to push the web host for a solution.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick M - A2A Simulations

2 hours ago, Nick M said:

Anyway, we're continuing to push the web host for a solution.

Threaten them with not paying followed by sueing them. Works wonders for curing glitches.

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I tried earlier this evening and no joy (UK here).

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Just found this thread. Just tested the site. 

THIS SITE CAN'T BE REACHED 

a2a simulations.com took too long to respond. 

Daytona Beach USA. 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK