Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Good morning Quito

Very nice!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Wow, they really got that gulch in there . In the Fsxscenery version I have you don't even notice it.

Vic green

36 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Wow, they really got that gulch in there . In the Fsxscenery version I have you don't even notice it.

For freeware, https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=190761

The great developer Carlyle Sharpe has the mesh and layout correct I have been using that for 5 years until buying the Flightbeam scenery Friday.

Edited by Boeing or not going
  • Like 1

The Approach shot looks really nice...what this airport deserves in the least!

On 4/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, P_7878 said:

The Approach shot looks really nice...what this airport deserves in the least!

I agree I have been flying to seqm since it opened and Carlyle created scenery for it right after opening. His scenery is great but having more detail of custom buildings and the Flightbeam touch is a joy! Planning more flights for this weekend. Adding Orbx OpenLC south America to the area is a perfect addition!

Edited by Boeing or not going
  • Upvote 1

Lovely approach shot!  Did first flight into SEQM last night, and even though it was night when I landed it still looked amazing and I could see how spectacular the surrounding scenery is.  Will do another flight there today, daytime this time though! 

Cheers

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

18 hours ago, StChalky said:

Lovely approach shot!  Did first flight into SEQM last night, and even though it was night when I landed it still looked amazing and I could see how spectacular the surrounding scenery is.  Will do another flight there today, daytime this time though! 

Cheers

The Cargolux flights I simulate all go in the day... I have never visited there at night! I should do some Atlas or Martinair routes for night time!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

The Cargolux flights I simulate all go in the day... I have never visited there at night! I should do some Atlas or Martinair routes for night time!

I did the Negal1 departure which you mentioned in the other thread, yesterday afternoon in the 747-8F, fantastic!  Had some fairly low bits of cloud cover, which pretty much meant I couldn't see what was in front of me, only saw glimpses of either huge drops or mountain peaks off to the sides.  Well it did clear at one point in front of me just as I just skimmed the top of a peak and got a "Pull Up" warning!  Might have been the 318.0Kgs ZFW and 70.0Kgs of fuel which made it a bit of a slow climb out!

I think it pretty much takes top spot for me now in terms of the beauty of the surrounding scenery and also the exhilaration/fear factor!  The whole flight in fact ranks up at the top of my simming, that amazing takeoff finished off with a gorgeous sunset approach into KMEM.

Edited by StChalky

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC