8.jpg 

9.jpg

Over the southern tip of Lake Naknek

10.jpg

King Salmon comes into sight

12.jpg 

13.jpg 

14.jpg

The bridge in the background sure looks impressive, but I don’t think, it belongs there 😉

Thanks for viewing

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Beautiful pictures! I have to admit I really like the Ortho portrayal of scenery...because it shows especially such (richly) varying landscape, as here, just "as it is"...

What's that, in your last shot, the diffuse white on the ground? Lighting effect from dusk? Looks nice (and surreal)...

And, yes, hopefully the bridge is not in the direct path of takeoff/touchdown...🙂...looks like a monstrous multi-layer I've nearby...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, P_7878 said:

What's that, in your last shot, the diffuse white on the ground? Lighting effect from dusk? Looks nice (and surreal)...

And, yes, hopefully the bridge is not in the direct path of takeoff/touchdown...🙂...looks like a monstrous multi-layer I've nearby...

I'm not sure, what this diffuse white on the ground is, it's the first time I experience it. No the bridge is luckily not in the path, but it is so huge, that I had to check it out on Google Earth. It doesn't exist in the real world, so I don't know, whether it's an XP11 exclusive. I have also scenery installed for King Salmon airport, so maybe I delete it to see, what happens. On the other hand, it's for me no real issue. Alaska and also the Aleutian Islands with Ortho4XP are so fantastic, I don't mind this small glitch at all. There is sooo much to explore here...

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Thanks, Bernd. The bridge does look impressive on arrival/parking...which I think counts in our SIM...🙂...Don't change anything on this account...keep up the good work. I think you're becoming rather conversant on Alaskan routes and its photoscenery...

• Like 1

***AMAZING!!!*** 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Hi,

Could you share your source for the Ortho data?  I wasn't aware than any existed for AK?

Thanks