Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Carenado Turbo Commander Mod v6.0

1 hour ago, bigsky10 said:

When completed are you sending it to your email list or do we have to request again.

rdh1045@hotmail.com

You do great work and the 690B is my go to aircaft for sure. Got more hours on it than anything else in the hanger.

Thanks again

Dick

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2, Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz,10 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4MB Ram

Automatic for those already in my address book. I’m pretty sure you’re in it. 

Well........there seems to be a problem with my email service.  The mod didn't go out last night.  I'll try and get it corrected as soon as possible.  😞

• Upvote 1

Nothing in mail box today. I'll check late and let you know what happens.

Dick

15 hours ago, whamil77 said:

Mod in the air!  Check your email inboxes. 

Hey Bill

Can you send me the mod and include me in your e-mail list?

Thanks in advance

Bill! Thanks, first to allí, 

Running FSX Steam, and the model LITE with the GNS and the AP106 the visual model on the FSX Wont load, the same with the KFC300 AP model. 

Seems to be a problem with this particular model. I dont have the GTN for test that model, 

Redgars

Rb

2 hours ago, RobertBernardK said:

Bill! Thanks, first to allí, 

Running FSX Steam, and the model LITE with the GNS and the AP106 the visual model on the FSX Wont load, the same with the KFC300 AP model. 

Seems to be a problem with this particular model. I dont have the GTN for test that model, 

Redgars

Rb

I am getting the same bug from a couple of folks.  I will check it tonight. 

Hi Bill,

I’m new to the 690B and was wondering if I could be included in the Mod update. Running fsx.se.

PM sent.

Thank you in advance.

Fred

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

For those of you having a problem with the GNS.LITE model, I transposed a couple of letters in the interior model file.

1.  Open the folder "model.GNS_LITE".

2.  Rename the interior model currently entitled "A690_interior_GSN_LITE.mdl" to "A690_interior_GNS_LITE.mdl"

That should clear up the problem with the loading of the model file. 

Regards,

Bill

Bill,

I also could not get some of the models to load.  I think I have found the problem but will run it by in here to make sure I have it right before I try again.  I just placed to folders for the 690BCAR, Gauge_690B_mod, gauge_690BAP, and KFC_300_Autopilot_690B into the Main Gauge folder.  After re-reading install instruction I should place to contents of all these folders in the main gauge folder and over write if I have to.  I understand this is a totally different version of the Carenado 690B.

I'll start all over again tomorrow night and extract everything into the folders.  I am going to backup total FSX tonight.

Thanks for the great work.

Dick

I get a message "Visual model could not be displayed.

Carenado 690B N690CF LITE F1GTN_ap106"

When I close the message the image of aircraft will come up but no color just black. Actually most models I try to bring up I get the same thing.

Dick

Hi BillHi Bill!

Testing your MOD in FSX SE. Initial findings for GTN model and panels:

1) With the A690_interior_GTN.mdl and the A690_interior_GTN_LITE.mdl I have visual model errors in the simulator. I had to switch back to the v5 models.

2) For the GTN KFC300 autopilot panel options, the panel.cfg address KFC_300_Autopilot folder but the new one in the v6 MOD is KFC_300_Autopilot_690B.

Pending full flight test with your mod in FSX SE. I will report back.

Again, Thank You very much for your outstandig job!!

Best Regards,

Roberto

Hey Bill,

This is really great stuff!  I'm also really enjoying the v3 Cheyenne mods as well.  Love the attention to detail.  I'm honored that you chose to include my N690CF repaint...it's one of my favorites 😉.

I only had time for a quick test flight before bed last night, but I'm seeing something funky with the Auto Pressurization script.  It always seems to have control over the cabin alt. selector regardless of that feature's check box status.

Dave