Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Carenado Turbo Commander Mod v6.0

Anyone know how to try out this mod? I would welcome a PM! Much appreciated

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Hi,

Could you please send me your latest mod and include me in your email list.

Many thanks

Ty

Hello,

I would like to have this awesome mod and also if possible I would like to be added to the mailing list.

Thank you!

Cesar G

Edited by cesgz

Hi... can someone send me ttthe 690b Mod...?

Nazkorn@Gmail.com

Thanks!

Edited by Nazkorn

Hi...

I'm new in the modification on aircraft...

I got the last Commander 690B mod, Installed as the readme said... But i noticed that some features that included in the modifications dosn't work or not simulated.

Example: prop start locks not working. I noticed that they requires a file Xlm if i remamber right.

Please any help that can gave me is usefull ...

Thanks

10 hours ago, Nazkorn said:

Hi...

I'm new in the modification on aircraft...

I got the last Commander 690B mod, Installed as the readme said... But i noticed that some features that included in the modifications dosn't work or not simulated.

Example: prop start locks not working. I noticed that they requires a file Xlm if i remamber right.

Please any help that can gave me is usefull ...

Thanks

I'm not sure if all of his mods work in P3dv4+.... 

Yes it works with P3D v4, but the mod is still work in progress. Well , progress, not that much, I hope Bill is fine, since it's been a long time we haven't heard from him.

The only problem I have with the locks is that it gives way too much torque with the props in the locks.

@Nazkorn

What kind of problem  do you have with prop locks ?

Edited by Olivier_Moens

I had the mod 6.1...  follow the instructions as was writed to do.

When I realize that the features anounced on the mod don't work... The only thing i can see is some improvements on the engines, auto pilot and flight Dynamics...

In the pasts post i saw that i have to get some XLM file, im using FSX Steam edition.

Donwload it, Installed as required... but don't see any diferent behavier regarding some dynamics of the engines... example the start locks or correct start procedure...

Edited by Nazkorn

Yes you do have to have the XLM file install in the main FSX directory. I am using in FSX box version and it is working just fine.  I have the XML tool loaded in my main FSX directory not the aircraft directory. works perfect. The instruction say to go to this location and download right XML tool  

The mod requires the installation of XMLTools appropriate to the simulator and can be downloaded here:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/authors/taguilo.1802/

Dick

I am running P3D 5.1xx. Does anyone know if the version 4 XML tool work in P3D ver. 5? Just lately installed P3D ver. 5.1 and have tried several of Bill's mods in that flightsim environment; engine start is a little weird (King Airs). His mods were previously installed in P3D 3.4xx and all worked well. All that I did was transfer the modified Aircraft cfg & air files from P3D 3.4xx to version 5.1 King Airs as I lost his mod zipfiles due to a storage drive crash.

Raymie