Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Zibo mod? Can't download latest....

On the google drive link says quote exceeded...  Any other way to get the most up to date Zibo mod?  Reason I ask is because I'm having issues with the AP disconnecting all the time and pressurization doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm really rusty on 737 ops - used to own the PMDG for FSX... but forgot basically everything.  So hoping for the most recent version before I go ask for real help LOL

46949099104_d64f477712_o.pngzibounited by ryan b, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan. Try right clicking on the latest full version and select ' make a copy.' After a few seconds it will show at the bottom of the screen and Show File Location. Go there and download it in the normal way. It will be called 'Copy of B 738X ............

• Upvote 1

Dennis Elliott

I thought that was a payware mod to the Zibo?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My goodness!  I can't believe that is free!  I made some screenshots here

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/553843-its-dangerous/

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

20 hours ago, sunnydaze said:

Ryan. Try right clicking on the latest full version and select ' make a copy.' After a few seconds it will show at the bottom of the screen and Show File Location. Go there and download it in the normal way. It will be called 'Copy of B 738X ............

So tell me - what's the trick to download from Google Drive if you have 'Internet Download Manager' installed?

17 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

So tell me - what's the trick to download from Google Drive if you have 'Internet Download Manager' installed?

I didn't have enough free space in my drive so that didn't work for me.  I just grabbed the Ultimate 737-700 that was recently released per Arthur's link.  In that forum post there is an alternate link that just worked for me.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

On 4/29/2019 at 11:21 PM, ryanbatcund said:

On the google drive link says quote exceeded...  Any other way to get the most up to date Zibo mod?  Reason I ask is because I'm having issues with the AP disconnecting all the time and pressurization doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm really rusty on 737 ops - used to own the PMDG for FSX... but forgot basically everything.  So hoping for the most recent version before I go ask for real help LOL

46949099104_d64f477712_o.pngzibounited by ryan b, on Flickr

which clouds addon do you use, nice pics

8 hours ago, Noooch said:

Why is it better?

youtube has many videos and great tutorials👍

Edited by Arthur42417

14 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I didn't have enough free space in my drive so that didn't work for me.  I just grabbed the Ultimate 737-700 that was recently released per Arthur's link.  In that forum post there is an alternate link that just worked for me.

Been going back and forth with IDM about how their software doesn't play with Google Drive 'til they just quit talking.  They claim they've solved the problem just not MY problem.

22 hours ago, Arthur42417 said:

youtube has many videos and great tutorials👍

I cannot found any comparaison video on youtube, maybe you can drop a link? (or just answer 😉)

Edited by Noooch

FWIW - installed the new Chrome 'Online Download Manager' extension.  Works a charm.