Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

How is out? Can you purchase? It's not out yet on the official page.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

10 minutes ago, webranger said:

You still can't buy it from REX. 1900z is their officially announced release time.

Apart from the fact that it's 5.22am in Phoenix.  Coffee first before all else.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, webranger said:

Really!!!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

As stated in another thread you can buy it now from Just Flight.

Sean Green

nvm

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Since its only 10% £2 am going to buy from Justflight.

38 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Since its only 10% £2 am going to buy from Justflight.

It did it too and have tonsay up to now i am some kind underwhelmed.

maybe i am doing smtg. wrong but in automatic modus my fslabs 320 cockpit is totally greyed out. Outside looks ok but in the cockpit..i have no clue....

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by RTK1972

Carsten U

7 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

maybe i am doing smtg. wrong but in automatic modus my fslabs 320 cockpit is totally greyed out. Outside looks ok but in the cockpit..i have no clue....

Guys, please evaluate the product properly and over a good period of time before posting ridiculous commentary.  Ramming it into your flightsim, testing it for 5 minutes and then saying it's underwhelming publicly, says more about you than it does about the product.  It is a significant product with a broad range of functionality.  Because YOUR Airbus cockpit is dark, does not make Environment Force underwhelming - especially as you have admitted that you  'have no clue'  Read the manual and watch the videos.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 7

6 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

Have you read the manual? This probably not a install and fly app. In the video it seems to have a leaning curve even with the automated mode. It seems to be more of a tweaking p3d app.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

13 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Guys, please evaluate the product properly and over a good period of time before posting ridiculous commentary.  Ramming it into your flightsim, testing it for 5 minutes and then saying it's underwhelming publicly, says more about you than it does about the product.  It is a significant product with a broad range of functionality.  Because YOUR Airbus cockpit is dark, does not make Environment Force underwhelming - especially as you have admitted that you  'have no clue'  Read the manual and watch the videos.

really ? Maybe you should first read what i wrote, Amigo. I said "Up to now" i am underwhelmed. And yes, i did read the manual.

All i wanna say is it seems not to be that plain vanilla as i expect when thinking about auto modus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Carsten U

18 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Have you read the manual? This probably not a install and fly app. In the video it seems to have a leaning curve even with the automated mode. It seems to be more of a tweaking p3d app.

Wow... in the past we had to tweak in order to get a well running flightsim. Then over time P3D changed all that and we had a more or less tweak free sim. And now, don't you love progress, REX is letting us pay to start tweaking again...? Wow! Those REX guys never stop to amaze me! 😎

(Just kidding, of course. Although er... every recent REX release actually did er... amaze me... 😏

Anyway, a learning curve for automated mode is a novelty, I have to say. REX's marketing department must be really busy figuring out how to promote that one.

(Kidding again, of course.)

Edited by Guest

Yep just tried Auto and cockpit in my default was greyed out.....going to test/read.

Ok after seeing the mess it made of my VC in auto mode I closed and restarted P3D. No... somehow it added it changers to the sim so even with a restart without EF I now get this mess..great!

sf.jpg

Edited by Nyxx