Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

12 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

did you try HDR shader rebuild inside EF ?

After i restored my original shaders within PTA at least the grey is gone

How?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

11 minutes ago, simbol said:

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/getting_started/view_system/custom_camera_ui.html

Just open the cameras via the UI, check if there is a custom processing configured for your VC camera.

S.

I still have no idea what i'm looking for S

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm surprised that it is making lasting changes to the sim, it's not meant to make any permanent changes, reverting any changes once the sim has closed?

18 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

did you try HDR shader rebuild inside EF ?

After i restored my original shaders within PTA at least the grey is gone

Found it, did nothing....

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

No as the manual and the steams says it works along side PTA/TS. it should just give us fine tuning.

But when your VC turns grey its not a good start..auto or manual.

Key word I guess, as I suspected..."alongside". Remove TS or PTA and see what happens....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

How?

when EF is in Auto mode and you start a flight in P3D there should pop up a menu from EF on the left upper side. There you can scroll down until you come to rebuild shader cache and the next menu item should be rebuild HDR shader.

Carsten U

1 minute ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Key word I guess, as I suspected..."alongside". Remove TS or PTA and see what happens....

Done along with a client re-install

1 minute ago, RTK1972 said:

when EF is in Auto mode and you start a flight in P3D there should pop up a menu from EF on the left upper side. There you can scroll down until you come to rebuild shader cache and the next menu item should be rebuild HDR shader.

Found it, did nothing.

1 hour ago, mr340 said:

Will this require P3D V4.5 or can it be done in 4.4 ? What I am referring to is being able to make changes without exiting the sim. 

From what I read works on 4.4 and 4.5 at the moment, and yes you can change the look in flight without exiting the sim if you don't like what you see you only have to click default and your back, it`s a tweakers dream or nightmare depending on your preference, just done a flight from EGCC to EGBB with rex Sky Force and EV again no impact on performance for me. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Just now, Nyxx said:

Done along with a client re-install

Removed TS?

Based on video outside should look ok, not sure if I remember VC in that video. Amount of manual adjustments as far as I can see is overwhelming so Manual is maybe way to go. Won't be able to check or see till tonight or tomorrow night....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Just now, rjfry said:

From what I read works on 4.4 and 4.5 at the moment, and yes you can change the look in flight without exiting the sim if you don't like what you see you only have to click default and your back, it`s a tweakers dream or nightmare depending on your preference, just done a flight from EGCC to EGBB with rex Sky Force and EV again no impact on performance for me. 

Thank you very much , do you also leave SF open while you are using Active Sky for weather Engine ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

3 minutes ago, mr340 said:

Thank you very much , do you also leave SF open while you are using Active Sky for weather Engine ?

Yes but it will work with any weather engine according to the manual, I also have Active Sky but not tried it yet, I am still just fiddling at the moment will read the manual to get more in-depth info. 

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

4 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Removed TS?

Based on video outside should look ok, not sure if I remember VC in that video. Amount of manual adjustments as far as I can see is overwhelming so Manual is maybe way to go. Won't be able to check or see till tonight or tomorrow night....

I did the restore original shader option?

Even the Green info bar with P3D is now Grey 

Just now, rjfry said:

Yes but it will work with any weather engine according to the manual, I also have Active Sky but not tried it yet.

Thank you , I've been running Active Sky without having SF open , I will try running it with SF open. As for the OP I am very well fallowing his issues  now as I also use Tomato Shade . 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)