Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Even the Green info bar with P3D is now Grey 

As an idea, try turning off HDR in the Shader box in EF. Does that help?

mike

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Even the Green info bar with P3D is now Grey 

I have answered your issue at the support forum.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

4 minutes ago, rstough said:

If you are having an issue please post your issue within the REX Support Forum at:  http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums

Done that but deleting my shade was not the help am looking for.

2 minutes ago, orbmis said:

As an idea, try turning off HDR in the Shader box in EF. Does that help?

mike

Tied it nope..

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, rstough said:

I have answered your issue at the support forum.

Delete my shade is not answering or helping at all, sorry. I would like help in giving me back my sim how it was before I used EF please. Weather i have the conference to ever use it again is another matter.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Let's keep the conversation for support at our forums.  But deleting the shader folder will rebuild the shaders to origina and get you sim back.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

7 minutes ago, rstough said:

Let's keep the conversation for support at our forums.  But deleting the shader folder will rebuild the shaders to origina and get you sim back.

Am fully aware what deleting the shader does. Please read the info on your forum.

You can do a team view, what ever you like to fix it but for a program that works out of P3D I also want to know how it can screw it up so badly. But first would like to get back to pre running EF.

Edited by Nyxx

it is getting "better" now i also lost the insim EF menu..... i changed nothing it no longer shows up..... great mess....

Carsten U

Just now, RTK1972 said:

it is getting "better" now i also lost the insim EF menu..... i changed nothing it no longer shows up..... great mess....

Please make sure that you start EF before you start the simulator. If you haven't already, please review the procedures within the user manual.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Ive loved SF and always enjoyed REX products but as it stands right now, EF could well go in the bin.

I wanted to tweakk but really wanted to use its Auto setting.

Well here is what AUTO get me. 

A Grey VC, A sky colour never seen in 56 years of living in the UK, bad repeated upper clouds you cannot see in these shots. Water that looks so bad. 

If this is Auto, well you draw your own conclusions.

Can you please post on the REX forum? We will be happy to help you. Thanks

Federico

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

1 minute ago, fs1 said:

Already have done.

I couldn’t find it in the manual. But I’d there a recommended setting for: brightness, bloom and saturation? I know all the shader profiles have recommended settings for that. Or does EF automatically change those values? 

Edited by uhntissbaby111

3 minutes ago, uhntissbaby111 said:

I couldn’t find it in the manual. But I’d there a recommended setting for: brightness, bloom and saturation? I know all the shader profiles have recommended settings for that. Or does EF automatically change those values? 

Are you using Automation mode or Manual mode?

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

I never thought for 1 second after watching the stream that using TS with the well used R&D pre-set and putting EF on AUTO could screw up my sim so badly that no lighting setting within P3D have any effect anymore.