Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

35 minutes ago, simbol said:

It is nerve wracking for sure.. :rolleyes:

S.

I find Fireball whiskey helps in these stressful times.

Matt Wilson

Just now, mpw8679 said:

REX has revolutionized and always pushed the limits in flight simming.  You can not expect a product this complex to not have growing pains.

i can expect it working in his advertised basics out of the box. Up to now EF is not working as advertised.

Carsten U

20 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I agree getting angry and agitated doesn’t help anyone put that's my problem but sharing whats going on does help other to see what can happen and the first guy to report on EF showed a VC all greyed out. So warning fellow simmer what might happen is not a bad thing.

This is a real mess and how someone using TS with 4.4 and R&D preset having these problems after "all the testing" is breath taking.

I understand your frustration David but you should give the REX guys a little breathing room to handle the issues.

• Like 2

Matt Wilson

Ughh FSpilotshop is taking there sweet time.

Matt Wilson

I'm waiting for Rex Store to have it available .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

7 minutes ago, mr340 said:

I'm waiting for Rex Store to have it available .

It is available already.

Nvm they have removed it from the Rex store again - seems like they have to fix some things before make it available again 😄

Edited by gspi1991

Just now, gspi1991 said:

It is available already.

Flight1 has it available , but it is not showing up available for me at Rex web store . 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

I never thought for 1 second after watching the stream that using TS with the well used R&D pre-set and putting EF on AUTO could screw up my sim so badly that no lighting setting within P3D have any effect anymore.

@nyxx you have to read the manuals. You were always in Manual Mode so that was it.

Federico

Federico Sucari

57 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I agree getting angry and agitated doesn’t help anyone put that's my problem but sharing whats going on does help other to see what can happen and the first guy to report on EF showed a VC all greyed out. So warning fellow simmer what might happen is not a bad thing.

This is a real mess and how someone using TS with 4.4 and R&D preset having these problems after "all the testing" is breath taking.

the b+w issue with TS we are researching it.

Thanks

Federico

Federico Sucari

We had to pull it from our store for a bit due to issues with the file not being available for some users when attempting to download the product. We'll have it available again shortly.

Just now, GameSyns said:

We had to pull it from our store for a bit due to issues with the file not being available for some users when attempting to download the product. We'll have it available again shortly.

Thanks keep us posted 

Mr Leny

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Done along with a client re-install

Found it, did nothing.

Hi David, 

Please PM me, maybe we can perform a 1-on-1 session.

Tim

• Like 3

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com