Rex EnvironmentForce out.

1 hour ago, kurtb said:

streamers are streaming with no problems

Kurtb Where is this beening stream?

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

2 minutes ago, GameSyns said:

Back live again

Great how do I get the discount ? I've bought SF from Rex store .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

1 minute ago, mr340 said:

Great how do I get the discount ? I've bought SF from Rex store .

Just need to be logged into your REX account that you purchased SF with and it should automatically be applied.

Does this mean that I can uninstall skyforce and active sky?. Has the weather injection improved with skyforce? I would like to get some space back on my computer.

2 minutes ago, GameSyns said:

Just need to be logged into your REX account that you purchased SF with and it should automatically be applied.

does not work. paid full price 

1 minute ago, bosflo said:

Does this mean that I can uninstall skyforce and active sky?. Has the weather injection improved with skyforce? I would like to get some space back on my computer.

We haven't released the rewrite of the weather engine for SF called Weather Force. This isn't a weather engine, it just works with weather engines to provide a more in depth experience.

Just now, A340-4 said:

I'm also seeing the full price . 

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

1 hour ago, A340-4 said:

If you previously purchased REX Sky Force 3D, you are entitled to a $5.00 discount. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact REX support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!

Did you read this first?

3 minutes ago, GameSyns said:

Do you know if it's possible to get the $5 SF3D discount, on top of the 20% discount, if I've been in contact with you guys about purchases made on the now-closed FlightSimStore, where I was given new downloads for my licenses through you? or does the SF3D purchase have to be tied to my Rex store account?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

We'll be looking into why some people are having issues with the discount, but if you buy it at full price, then we unfortunately will not accommodate many partial refunds.

Edited by GameSyns