Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

1 minute ago, Sethos1988 said:

Do you know if it's possible to get the $5 SF3D discount, on top of the 20% discount, if I've been in contact with you guys about purchases made on the now-closed FlightSimStore, where I was given new downloads for my licenses through you? or does the SF3D purchase have to be tied to my Rex store account?

Not sure, will check in on this one.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kurtb said:

live at present bro with rex support

Thanks found it.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

2 minutes ago, A340-4 said:

what a mess

what are you talking about-your pc perhaps?

Just now, GameSyns said:

We'll be looking into why some people are having issues with the discount, but if you buy it at full price, then we unfortunately will not accommodate partial refunds.

Yes I am also not seeing the refund being apply when I login .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Just now, mr340 said:

Yes I am also not seeing the refund being apply when I login .

DM me your email and SF order number and I'll check

A few questions. I currently used Hi-Fi Active Sky next for Prepar3d V4. I use it because the weather radar in various aircraft wont work without it. 

1. Will the "real time weather data read" look at the sim and use the weathe data injected by ASP4?

2. Was this tested with any of the PMDG or FSLABS products?

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

1 minute ago, AlphaInfinity said:

A few questions. I currently used Hi-Fi Active Sky next for Prepar3d V4. I use it because the weather radar in various aircraft wont work without it. 

1. Will the "real time weather data read" look at the sim and use the weathe data injected by ASP4?

2. Was this tested with any of the PMDG or FSLABS products?

1. Yes

2. Yes

14 minutes ago, A340-4 said:

does not work. paid full price 

Contact our support team and we'll see if we can get the discount honored.

Still no download link.... screw that .. reading everything on here, on the rex forums and on FB i am getting a refund

18 minutes ago, GameSyns said:

Not sure, will check in on this one.

Alright, found this posted in your Discord which worked; https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-D4d8mhNOBVJvyJ_LE9U175UQUFWWlQ1UzlIVDZGVE1CU0QxMzlMVzJOMS4u

However, I realized it says "You cannot use this voucher with these products" when trying the 20% voucher I was given. Is there a limitation to those 20%? It says future purchases of REX products and I'd say this very much qualifies?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

1 minute ago, A340-4 said:

Still no download link.... screw that .. reading everything on here, on the rex forums and on FB i am getting a refund

your pc is definitely a mess format it

• Like 1

All I have to say is... LOL

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Hello, 

Just purchased Environment Force, I’m using Tomato Shade and when I load up my sim the cockpit is a washed out grey colour. Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks, Jonathan. 

- Jonathan Daley

4 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Alright, found this posted in your Discord which worked; https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-D4d8mhNOBVJvyJ_LE9U175UQUFWWlQ1UzlIVDZGVE1CU0QxMzlMVzJOMS4u

However, I realized it says "You cannot use this voucher with these products" when trying the 20% voucher I was given. Is there a limitation to those 20%? It says future purchases of REX products and I'd say this very much qualifies?

I am not sure what you are asking here?  You have a voucher 20% when did you receive it?

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com