Sign in to follow this  
webranger

Rex EnvironmentForce out.

1 minute ago, Jonathan93102 said:

Hello, 

Just purchased Environment Force, I’m using Tomato Shade and when I load up my sim the cockpit is a washed out grey colour. Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks, Jonathan. 

An issue with Tomatoshade, we are researching why this is happening. Just set it back to default and it should be normal again. We are researching a fix.

Honest question guys @ Rex. Didnt you test this with a wide "beta team" ? What the hell happened? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, rstough said:

I am not sure what you are asking here?  You have a voucher 20% when did you receive it?

When I contacted your support, to get my purchases / licenses transferred from FSS, this was the reply that also included a non-specific discount code;

Hi Michael,

I'll get you some new downloads for your licenses. Unfortunately, our store won't allow us to add this to your account, but I'll get you the discount coupon to use in the future for being a REX customer.

Use the following voucher code at checkout: Removed. This will give you 20% off your REX purchase.

<Snip>

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Just now, A340-4 said:

Honest question guys @ Rex. Didnt you test this with a wide "beta team" ? What the hell happened? 

Edge case scenarios happen, we did test. All we ask is for your patience, we are eager for you to get to play with it soon.

Gentlemen.  We are trying to address the issues here, but understand we ask that you post your support items at our support forum.  We cannot answer support questions here.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

2 minutes ago, A340-4 said:

Absolutely we did. There are issues yes, we are looking into them, however, there are folks running things just fine too. 

• Upvote 2

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Common Simmers. With the Rex Team we have a great development team and Im sure they will support all of them who are having issues. Sure it looks like big trouble. But remember that the positiv ones may not directly report their positiv feedback. And mostly the issue and solution isn't that complex. Give it some time. What are a few hours of trouble on a whole live of simming? It will work, for sure. Heads up and give the Rex Team detailed feedback. Your feedback will lead them to a solution and so a further development of a great product. 

Edited by mpo910
  • Upvote 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I have purchase REX Environment Force today but I can not achieve realistic clouds. They looks like some kind off retarded snowballs. What have I miss?

69_Ra4wLgCRF_Xz0TnX7Ywv-UfPJ4OpbwPyuVA4A

• Like 3

I am using PTA and ironically got the same grayed out panel AFTER changing my PTA profile. When I first installed EF it was working fine, minus the overly done bloom which needs to be looked into, but after changing to the inibuilds pta profile, I loaded up and got the grayed out panel. Id wager it has to do with some tweak both PTA and TS have in common.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wennerholm said:

I have purchase REX Environment Force today but I can not achieve realistic clouds. They looks like some kind off retarded snowballs. What have I miss?

69_Ra4wLgCRF_Xz0TnX7Ywv-UfPJ4OpbwPyuVA4A

Unfortunately, EF is not compatible with MSFS 3.0 🤭

Edited by GameSyns
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

***IMPORTANT***

In regards to Tomato Shade we are researching while this is happening.  During our tests, it worked fine.  However, there are configurations that may be an issue we could have missed. We will resolve this issue promise you this.

In regards to Discounts at our store.  The issue is resolved at our store, but if you didn't receive it please email us at support@rexgamestudios.com and we will honor it.

If you need general support please go to our support forum:  http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums

Edited by rstough
  • Like 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

6 minutes ago, comair25 said:

I am using PTA and ironically got the same grayed out panel AFTER changing my PTA profile. When I first installed EF it was working fine, minus the overly done bloom which needs to be looked into, but after changing to the inibuilds pta profile, I loaded up and got the grayed out panel. Id wager it has to do with some tweak both PTA and TS have in common.

Can you send us the Preset that caused the issue

• Upvote 1

ok guys - Reed & Tim have asked that support questions go to the official support forum. Having them split their time here just delays the support. I am closing this down.

If you wish to discuss non support items with EF and the release - I've started a new thread.

Thanx,

Vic

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors